5w6 sp/sx

Breakfast: strawberry-banana smoothie in my Vitamix-

1oz water
    1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    3/4 cup Dannon Oikos Triple Zero strawberry Greek yogurt
    1/2 of a frozen, slightly overripe banana
    1/2 cup frozen spinach
    1 cup frozen strawberries

Dinner: Frozen turkey meatballs (recipe here: Turkey Meatball Recipe | Culinary Hill ) in the crockpot, with a can of Delmonte green pepper mushroom tomato sauce & fresh chopped kale, with a small portion of whole wheat angel hair pasta, & 2 tbsp shredded nonfat mozzarella sprinkled & melted on top.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen, Pinker85 liked this post

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Fresh corn on the cob.

Socionics
    Cozy Si

No...I got baked. The sun is cursed.
    PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Eggplant parmesan, yesterday. Today I just microwaved leftovers.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Substituted coconut oil in place of butter in my whole wheat dark chocolate chip cookies. Good decision.

Ingredients:

- 3/4 cup coconut oil, room temp (thick, not melted)
    - 1/2 cup Splenda (or white sugar, but I used generic splenda)
    - 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
    - 1 tsp sea salt
    - 2 tsp vanilla extract
    - 1 large egg
    - 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
    - 1 tsp baking soda
    - 1 & 3/4 cups King Arthur All-Purpose White Whole Wheat Flour
    - 1 cup dark chocolate chips (I like Ghiradelli 70%)

Directions:

- Preheat oven to 375F.

- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients, excluding the baking soda, flour, cinnamon, & chocolate chips.

- In a medium bowl, combine the soda, flour, & cinnamon, then dump into the bowl of wet ingredients & mix well. If mixture is too loose or crumbly, add milk or almond milk by the tablespoon just until the dough is cohesive without being watery or sticky.

- Fold in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon or sturdy spatula

- Using a measuring spoon, drop by rounded tablespoon onto a large ungreased metal cookie sheet (ideally, lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat). Press the dough down in the center so it's no longer dome-shaped. This will help it spread properly in the oven.

- Bake approx 8-10minutes. Remove from pan immediately & cool for 5-10minutes on a wire rack before serving. Store in an airtight container once completely cooled.

Makes 3-4 dozen cookies.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Blessed With A Curse Schrödinger's Name's Avatar

Spaghetti bolognese with expired meat. It's only one day past the expiration date but... one side of the internet is like; ThRoW iT AwaY ImmEdIaTeLy!!! Then put the trashcan on fire!! Leave the house! WATCH OUT FOR THE DANGEROUS B A C T E R I A!!!
    There apparently is a mysterious bacteria in the meat that could make people sick. But other side of the internet says you can kill the mysterious bacteria with heat. So I asked this question on another forum and the people were like "yeah don't worry as long as it still looks and smells good, you can use it". (Me; does not know what good minced meat is supposed to smell like)
    Since I (try to) live by a 'zero waste' policy (especially when it comes to meat) I decided to take the risk.

If I happen to pass away; tell my father I paid for my mistakes.
    Until You Decide What Happens, Everything Is Happening At Once

Likes Saturnal Snowqueen, Luminous liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ThisName View Post
    Spaghetti bolognese with expired meat. It's only one day past the expiration date but... one side of the internet is like; ThRoW iT AwaY ImmEdIaTeLy!!! Then put the trashcan on fire!! Leave the house! WATCH OUT FOR THE DANGEROUS B A C T E R I A!!!
    There apparently is a mysterious bacteria in the meat that could make people sick. But other side of the internet says you can kill the mysterious bacteria with heat. So I asked this question on another forum and the people were like "yeah don't worry as long as it still looks and smells good, you can use it". (Me; does not know what good minced meat is supposed to smell like)
    Since I (try to) live by a 'zero waste' policy (especially when it comes to meat) I decided to take the risk.

If I happen to pass away; tell my father I paid for my mistakes.
    I do this all the time. With lots of food stuffs. Bad meat smells kinda rancid or sour. It's pretty unpleasant, and if it's borderline, I toss it.

One day past is usually fine, especially if the package was completely unopened until that point.

MBTI
    ISFP

Roasted a whole chicken and had some of the chicken breast with turmeric sauerkraut, alfalfa and broccoli sprouts, chopped onions with lime and olive oil for dressing.

Had it with a green shake made of green apple, bananas, kale, peaches, strawberries with chlorophyll and magnesium powder added.

I'm trying to cut saturated fat out of my diet more as I was reading about the dopamine diet, which my diet normally follows except higher levels of saturated fat so goodbye chicken skin! haha.

I woke up today feeling genuinely good and rested which I haven't felt in maybe 8-9 months. Long story but my diet for a while was not in the best place so seeing the mood and energy changes as my gut gets back to health is pretty encouraging. I've been supplementing with prebiotic powder and probiotics. Trying to eat as much fermented foods as possible. I feel more like me each day and that is pretty great. You can seriously take yourself for granted, how good you naturally feel until that stops ... and I realized how imperative healthy diet is for me.

I think what I didn't realize is how much flipping energy I typically have had in life. Just enormously high energy and motivation levels that powers me through a lot. I just have typically had a ton of energy. It's funny cause so much of my life I've felt sort of overwhelming for others, like I can be hella overwhelming, because I just have really high energy levels where most people tend towards being more subdued. I almost felt ashamed of being so energetic. Like what's wrong with me, why am I so much like a hyper dog? Why am I so smiley and excited about everything? But until that was gone I didn't realize how great it is to have high energy levels, like holy crud it's like having a super power to have more energized personality ... even if it's really weird to others, in your own life it just gives a person so much more fuel to work towards life and goals.
    “Truth never damages a cause that is just.” ― Mahatma Gandhi