User Tag List

First 181231271279280281282 Last

Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 2814

Dinner was full on nuts with tiny bits of leftovers. It was a tiny bit of beef congie with enokis, bean sprouts and cilantro, cabbage rolls and arroz con pollo. Flavors were bat shit crazy together. For some reason, H loved the crazy combination. Classic INTP.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    837 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ThisName View Post
    That sounds risky, like a waste of time + more dishes. You say thorough cooking, does that mean you eat your steak well done? Because medium/rare steak is never thoroughly cooked, right..? (I don't know anything about cooking, okay...)
    I like it medium rare. Some of the tastiest dishes are cooked over insane periods of time. I've worked in the kitchen before and assisted with making foods that had 2-4 hours of prep, and the longest was a long preparation that had to be left overnight, then cooked. (And yes, I've watched Charlotte's Web)

(you'd think that stereotypically, ES-Ps would be the most alcohol tolerant)
    A707
    수상한 파티로 널 초대할게
    Likes ThisName liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    837 sx/sp

Fermented..................... bread.

It smells..... 100% like vinegar and alcohol.

As in, if you had blindfolded me and had me smell it, I'd guess that it was completely, 100% vinegar and alcohol, nothing else.

If I die, the yeast took me.
    A707
    수상한 파티로 널 초대할게

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Chocolate macaroons with raspberry cream cheese filling!

“My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert
    | 5w6 3w4 9w1 sp/so |

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    Fermented..................... bread.

It smells..... 100% like vinegar and alcohol.

As in, if you had blindfolded me and had me smell it, I'd guess that it was completely, 100% vinegar and alcohol, nothing else.
    So, I guess the question is: if you eat a bunch of it, will you be sick, drunk, or both?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes ThisName liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    837 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    So, I guess the question is: if you eat a bunch of it, will you be sick, drunk, or both?
    I'm starting a restaurant, come to find out.
    A707
    수상한 파티로 널 초대할게

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    I'm starting a restaurant, come to find out.
    Don't forget to build extra toilets for the people who are lactose intolerant (+ air freshener).
    I Always Go Back To Me

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I’m craving some kind of garbage Chinese food, which I usually only get on New Years Eve. I won’t be buying takeout for a long time due to the pandemic, though.

I want shrimp fried rice, dammit!

Since that’s not possible, I’m gonna just attempt a substitute w/what I have at home.

Thawing some frozen cooked shrimp right now. I’ll throw that on a skillet w/avocado oil, brown rice, ‘Peking stir fry’ frozen mixed veggies, some soy sauce, teriyaki seasoning... & hope for the best. . .
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

hum,

I made cabbage stew(slow cooked) with chicken.
    For the chicken I used some mayo, lemon, butter, pepper, salt, spices - let it soak the flavors for a while then fried it with freshly cut onions and a little butter. Then added it to the cabbage after boiling the cabbage for about 1 hour (no lid). Boiled the whole thing at slightly lower heat for another 45 min then put on low for another 3 with the lid on once it had reduced enough , adding a little bit of water from time to time so it doesnt burn.

A salad with
    red cabbage, avocado, egg, butter lettuce, air fried french poloni and same chicken i made for the cabbage stew and a ready dressing i really like. Also some thin slices of parmagiano, oh and I air fried some bread with a little bit herbs and olive oil to add some crunchy bits.

Calamari rings
    Let it soak up some flavors in a bowl of hum, some cayenne and paprika, olive oil, sea salt, freshly ground pepper and a few other things.
    Dry then Fry it with a little bit of butter and olive oil

Probably forgot a few things but that's more or less how my culinary experiment went.
    Liked everything. I think i ll try to deep fry the calamari next time - less healthy though.

The extent of my culinary experience is 'put food in microwave, eat food' (who am I kidding, i'd eat it cold) or order in so I'm pretty damn proud of myself so far.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    hum,

I made cabbage stew(slow cooked) with chicken.
    For the chicken I used some mayo, lemon, butter, pepper, salt, spices - let it soak the flavors for a while then fried it with freshly cut onions and a little butter. Then added it to the cabbage after boiling the cabbage for about 1 hour (no lid). Boiled the whole thing at slightly lower heat for another 45 min then put on low for another 3 with the lid on once it had reduced enough , adding a little bit of water from time to time so it doesnt burn.

A salad with
    red cabbage, avocado, egg, butter lettuce, air fried french poloni and same chicken i made for the cabbage stew and a ready dressing i really like. Also some thin slices of parmagiano, oh and I air fried some bread with a little bit herbs and olive oil to add some crunchy bits.

Calamari rings
    Let it soak up some flavors in a bowl of hum, some cayenne and paprika, olive oil, sea salt, freshly ground pepper and a few other things.
    Dry then Fry it with a little bit of butter and olive oil

Probably forgot a few things but that's more or less how my culinary experiment went.
    Liked everything. I think i ll try to deep fry the calamari next time - less healthy though.

The extent of my culinary experience is 'put food in microwave, eat food' (who am I kidding, i'd eat it cold) or order in so I'm pretty damn proud of myself so far.

Those calamari rings sound really good. Man, I miss fresh seafood.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.