• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Mississippi pot roast with a whole jar of pepperocinis peppers and juice. @_@

StrawberryBoots

Let's face it, I'm not hungry, and I don't know what I'm doing....

Start with a pot and add water.
Gently place sausage in the pot of water. Probably should do this first.
Put a head of cabbage and clove of garlic on the chopping block, chop, chop... put in pot.
Pour in olive oil, red pepper flakes, garlic clove, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, then turn down to medium heat for 30-60 mins.

That's it! Let's eat!

StrawberryBoots

Man, I forgot something! Add a couple of radishes to the boiling water; rumor has it, they'll taste like potatoes. I've gotta find out if it's true.

StrawberryBoots

Keto dieters, I'm putting the rumors to bed tonight. I boiled radishes, and they taste just like turnips, not potatoes.

Personally, I'd rather have radishes raw, dipped in sour cream, mixed with Hidden Valley Ranch mix, No-Salt, and Himalayan salt.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A pumpkin cake with whole grain wheat, walnuts, orange juice, a bit of ginger, cinammon, cloves, lemon zest. Spread some almond butter on one, which went surprisingly well with it.

864028db97608e72438cb76a034de320.jpg

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Kabocha curry.

I didn’t use a recipe . It was almost perfect but Safeway is garbage and doesn’t have the coconut milk I usually use. It’s WAY too sweet. :unsure:

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Some vegan gyros. I 10/10 do not recommend. Seriously, vegan 'chicken' always has this rubbery texture and it tastes like crap. Plain rice tastes better.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Vegan frogs are ironically not rubbery at all,

StrawberryBoots

I was starvin'marvin. I cooked a steak on the stove, medium heat, 5 minutes each side, turned off stove, covered steak for 10. Seasoned with steak seasoning. I made a small salad with greens, feta, and ranch dressing.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pumpkin juice :)

jtP6YpR.jpg

I was sceptical if I'd like the taste of it, but it's actually very nice.
Doesn't take long to make either.

Here are the ingredients:

Pumpkin puree
Apple juice
Dried appricots
Pumpkin spice
Brown sugar if you want to

Mix it well and stir a bit, it's done.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Simple but delicious roast beef sammich. Nice and bloody-rare.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Mushroom tea. It required some time in the oven at a sustained temperature, so it counts.

Fuck off and I'm not sharing.

StrawberryBoots

I made a delicious, keto-friendly stir fry on the fly. I mixed together some shredded rotisserie chicken, Boursin cheese, broccoli, spinach, ghee, salt, and pepper.