• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Damn. That's a meal that can't be good for your morale.
Or your nutritional intake, tbh. :(

Hope you're getting vitamins from somewhere, [MENTION=32581]GloriaInExcelsisDeo[/MENTION] !

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Happy almost Easter. These are gluten free brownies with frosting I made and dyed pink. (Brownies are really hard to frost because they turn to mush.) Because I'm excessive, I put sprinkles and candy flowers on them. Yay.

x7v7WGv.jpg

Kas

Fabula rasa
Yesterday pascha, nutty cake, sponge cake, pound cake and vegetable salad:whew:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Happy almost Easter. These are gluten free brownies with frosting I made and dyed pink. (Brownies are really hard to frost because they turn to mush.) Because I'm excessive, I put sprinkles and candy flowers on them. Yay.

x7v7WGv.jpg

color of plate design/position of flower brownies mimics your avatar somewhat.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
breakfast, was suppose to be an omlette but the pan was too small to flip it so it became frittata, had tomato,onion,garlic,and cheddar; biscuits; and roasted potatoes with thyme,basil,oregeno,paprika, salt & pepper, and olive oil
18072683_10101993490556227_1756008833_n.jpg

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Its raining, windy and cold today, so I've decided to make a nice hot corn chowder with lots of cream and bacon. I'm cutting down on my desserts so low calorie Jello with low calorie dream whip topping for dessert. ( with maybe a cherry on top :happy2: )

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
omlete with greens,swiss cheese, and havarti and i was able to fold it and it's delicious
20170506_102937.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
fondant potatoes.ham (cooked in the stuff the potatoes were which was thyme and butter, highly reccomend it), and sauteed zucchini (not pictured)
20170515_191959.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A batch of cold brew coffee!

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Japanese cooking again today

Tamago
Vegetable Iso rolls
Chicken Kara-age

Experimented with making Kara-age with Halloumi, as it doesn't take up the marinade/cornflour that well, I fried it once, put it back in the marinade, rolled it in the cornflour and fried it again. Nice.

I can't help being experimental in the kitchen, it's my nature.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finally got around to watching The Sopranos. It's thrown me on an 'Italian' kick.
You'd think I'd go the opposite way, given how unhealthy most of the characters are, but the food saturation got the better of me, anyway.

I don't eat pasta often, so I did this instead:

- steamed spaghetti squash (stab the hell out of it, then microwave for 10-15 min, turning every 5 min) Result is like al dente spaghetti. I was skeptical of cooking it in the microwave, but it came out great.

- homemade red sauce (tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, zucchini, garlic, cayenne flakes, & an Italian herb/spice blend)

- sliced spicy Italian sausage I grabbed from the deli counter, seared on a skillet before adding to the sauce. This is terrible for you in terms of fat content, so it's a rare thing I'll cook (I usually stick to chicken & fish for meat. Bison burgers are a rare treat due to cost. Steak tips or sausages are rare due to fat content. After the food poisoning, I don't think I'll be able to enjoy steak for quite awhile, though).

- topped off with shredded fat-free mozzarella

Made a low-fat tiramisu for dessert. I'll link the recipe later. It was surprisingly easy.
Enjoyed with a nice cup of espresso my friend brought over.

I've taken to using a stool in the kitchen for longer food prep; it's working out well. My hip(s) hurt if I stand in one place for more than 15 min, sometimes. So, it's good to be able to sit & continue what I'm doing. Basically any fixed position hurts after a time, so I alternate a lot - but it's working out. I'm happy to have found a way to make decent food again rather than throw whatever is fast together.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Tonjiru, black bean brownies, toasty sandwiches, and tonight an avocado pico de gallo shrimp salad. :)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
My husbands out for the night so made chicken alfredo for myself.

The real stuff, cream, butter, garlic, lemon juice and parmesian. It was a nice evening so I grilled the chicken breast-so good.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The other night I cooked gluten free spaghetti. 'Twas delightful.:thumbup: