• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Preserving Bodies

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perhaps not, but I function better in one. At least in one where there is mutual understanding.

:violin:

That is so depressing.

Okay, so what you do is, you go to Barnes and Noble and pick up a pretty lady. If I had no emotional attachments, and just wanted to go on a date and get to know people, Barnes and Noble (preferably with a Starbucks) is the place to do it.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:violin:

That is so depressing.

Okay, so what you do is, you go to Barnes and Noble and pick up a pretty lady. If I had no emotional attachments, and just wanted to go on a date and get to know people, Barnes and Noble (preferably with a Starbucks) is the place to do it.

Probably depends on what day of the week and what time, if you go at some times, it's often full of old people :17425:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Or full of the mentally infirm, who are all decked out in costume, because their favorite fantasy series is releasing a new book that day.

It's too hard to keep from bursting into laughter, while trying to talk to some of them.

Some of them take themselves WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. :D

Rather go to a Blues club.

And why is it sad that I know myself well enough to understand what makes me happy?

:thelook:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably depends on what day of the week and what time, if you go at some times, it's often full of old people :17425:

You are right. Ugh. Well, all he needs is one girl, not 20!

Or full of the mentally infirm, who are all decked out in costume, because their favorite fantasy series is releasing a new book that day.

It's too hard to keep from bursting into laughter, while trying to talk to some of them.

Some of them take themselves WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. :D

Rather go to a Blues club.

And why is it sad that I know myself well enough to understand what makes me happy?

:thelook:

Hahhaha I know exactly what you are talking about!

And I didn't mean that seriously. I don't like the idea of functioning better in a relationship because that makes me feel less self sufficient.

So I guess that was the shorthand way of saying I don't understand.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
You are right. Ugh. Well, all he needs is one girl, not 20!

Hahhaha I know exactly what you are talking about!

And I didn't mean that seriously. I don't like the idea of functioning better in a relationship because that makes me feel less self sufficient.

So I guess that was the shorthand way of saying I don't understand.

It's not so much that I would feel less self sufficient. I have been there, done that. I can be, and have been, self sufficient.

It's that I feel better knowing that there is someone to lean on if needed. And to enjoy things with, and has similar interests. To talk to when you need a sounding board. Even at 3 AM.

Someone not a blood relation, who doesn't have expectations of the way for you to behave. Who appreciates the things family takes for granted. You can be self sufficient, and still be in a relationship.

Everyone is different, some people prefer to be alone, and function well. Some function equally well, whether in a relationship or not. Some function best in a relationship, but are adequate if alone.

And some people have problems. ;)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not so much that I would feel less self sufficient. I have been there, done that. I can be, and have been, self sufficient.

It's that I feel better knowing that there is someone to lean on if needed. And to enjoy things with, and has similar interests. To talk to when you need a sounding board. Even at 3 AM.

Someone not a blood relation, who doesn't have expectations of the way for you to behave. Who appreciates the things family takes for granted. You can be self sufficient, and still be in a relationship.

Everyone is different, some people prefer to be alone, and function well. Some function equally well, whether in a relationship or not. Some function best in a relationship, but are adequate if alone.

And some people have problems. ;)

I see where you are coming from. I am used to the people around me NEEEEEEDING a relationship. Like, not being able to function at all without one.