• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HGTV

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Anybody else addicted?

I've got 14 episodes of "Mission Organization" on TIVO.

They actually to inspire me to work on my office. I wish I could hire a professional though to just come in and blast through it in 2 days.

They make it look so easy.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Anybody else addicted?

I've got 14 episodes of "Mission Organization" on TIVO.

They actually to inspire me to work on my office. I wish I could hire a professional though to just come in and blast through it in 2 days.

They make it look so easy.

I don't watch it regularly now, but when I was pregnant with our third child (3 years ago) I was addicted to watching it. My favorite shows were "Design on a Dime", "Divine Design" (Candice is awesome!) and "House Hunters".

Do you ever watch A&E's "Flip this House"? I DVR (Tivo) that every week. The transformations are amazing!

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I also enjoy watching the House Hunters... the drama, the tension building up - which house *will* they choose???

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
"Design on a Dime," "Color Splash," "Extreme Homes," "Extreme Living," "What's With That House?" and "Look What I Did!" for me.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I love watching House Hunters, all except, it kinda depresses me in a way.. especially when they air episodes of San Francisco, Seattle, the UK/France, places where I dream of living in. :wubbie:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I cry whenever this network comes on. Im stuck watching pretend-happy people spend a shit load of money on things that don't look very expensive. Food network though, I love.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I cry whenever this network comes on. Im stuck watching pretend-happy people spend a shit load of money on things that don't look very expensive.
LoL. Sometimes I question whether or not the emphasis is more on marketing than the actual info itself. I still like the channel, though. Food network's cool, too (especially Alton Brown..).

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I just dread everytime it comes on, and my mother goes "Ooh lets go get a really tall vase, fill it with rocks and fake fruit and set it in the living room!" '... Cool. So I can throw away all these useless things we never use that clutter the house so we can have our room look more like a decorating show?' "Heavens no!" ' =( '

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't have a TV, but I was at my mom's the other day and watched HGTV until I fell asleep. :p There was a wonderful show about outdoor kitchens!

heart

heart on fire
I cry whenever this network comes on. Im stuck watching pretend-happy people spend a shit load of money on things that don't look very expensive. Food network though, I love.

+1, but since we got rid of extended cable, no longer an issue. Now the only thing to dread is when the other person flips the channel to those BORING home fix it shows on PBS.