• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Geoff's Pics in Nova Scotia, part 2 due to popular demand

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Just plainly wonderful pictures! :)

Thankyou! Glad you liked.

Geoff your pictures are simply breathtaking! :yes: I'll be mentioning your camera to the hubby cuz we need to get one!

Is this it?

That's a newer version of what I have, yep. I think you'd do well with any decent modern digital SLR, but this and the Nikon SLRs seem to be the ones of choice.

Bear in mind the lenses make a big difference too. The lens these were shot on was more than the camera body!

That 18-55mm kit lens is ok for a starter but you'll probably want to change it if you get into the hobby. If it's a casual camera you'll be just fine :)

-Geoff