• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

best sangria

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my mom just made the best sangria ever

she did oranges,lemons, strawberries, and peaches in barefoot merlot let the fruit soak squeezed the lemons and oranges before putting them in then she did pineapple juice and I don't know if she added orange juice or not then Contreu Orange Liqour and Ligonberry Liquor (which you can only get in finland, unfortuantley) and I wish I could give you a glass just so you can see how amazing it is. Because it's amazing.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i love sangria!! Maya, my girlfriend, makes a great sangria too.
i always associate sangria with backyard family parties.

oh by the way, sangria is a spanish word, it means to 'drain blood out'. like blood-letting.