• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cravings, craving, cravings

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
polenta with portobello mushrooms and asiago cheese.

falafel with tehini and cucumber salad.

margherita pizza...

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Don't forget the icing!

dips_sweet.jpg
1147_tasty_tongue.gif

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sushi. I've been addicted to sushi for the last month, month and a half.

Sushi is my fav food.

The utter culinary orgasm awakening you get when you place it on your palate....the tingling tastebuds-the wasabi warmth-oh, the rhapsody in roe........

mattness

MBTI Type
ESFP
i'm from Philly so i'm mad craving a decent cheesesteak & some tastykake chocolate juniors right now

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
polenta with portobello mushrooms and asiago cheese.

I can't believe people abroad know about this stuff! But yeah it's great.

Right now I would like to eat:

1) Churros - I haven't had these in a while, you can't find them here in Italy
chocolate-con-churros-una-de-las-consumiciones-tipicas-de-madrid.png

2) Pastin - a type of pork meat with spices
pastin1.jpg

3) Doner Kebab - Haven't had this in a while either, I might go out later and get one
4) Apfelstrudel from Suedtirol - totally different from the strudel they bake here, the taste is 100 times better
gez-strudel_apfelstrudel_2000g.jpg

5) Kanelsnegle - Danish pastries with sugar and cinnamon, mmmm, tasty
kanelsnegle_large.jpg

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hungry now...planning lunch

Should I do dessert before or after? The reason I ask because as a dessert lover am an a big fan of strawberries and chocolate..together. People don't know about my love for desserts because skip dessert after a meal...yet the real reason is because prefer to have dessert as a separate meal.

The experience of dipping a fresh juicy sweet strawberry with me shoots an explosion of endorphins from all in my body mixed with the seductive deep semisweet/milk chocolate flavor. When this happens phenylethylamine "love-chemical" for me seems genuinely, despite what naysayers say, becomes a sublime revelation.

chocolate-strawberry.jpg

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sushi is my fav food.

The utter culinary orgasm awakening you get when you place it on your palate....the tingling tastebuds-the wasabi warmth-oh, the rhapsody in roe........

Mmm I love sushi. And your pic and description makes me wish I could post this pic I have of this naked woman laying on a table with all this sushi arranged beautifully all over her body. It's pretty sexy.

I can't believe people abroad know about this stuff! But yeah it's great.

Right now I would like to eat:

1) Churros - I haven't had these in a while, you can't find them here in Italy
chocolate-con-churros-una-de-las-consumiciones-tipicas-de-madrid.png

2) Pastin - a type of pork meat with spices
pastin1.jpg

3) Doner Kebab - Haven't had this in a while either, I might go out later and get one
4) Apfelstrudel from Suedtirol - totally different from the strudel they bake here, the taste is 100 times better
gez-strudel_apfelstrudel_2000g.jpg

5) Kanelsnegle - Danish pastries with sugar and cinnamon, mmmm, tasty
kanelsnegle_large.jpg

OMG you made me so hungry with those pictures. I MUST go to Europe ASAP! Is that hot chocolate pictured with the churros?

^:drool:
3426555128_c1a232d68d.jpg

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Apples.

Oh yes. Best candied apples EVAR!

The experience of dipping a fresh juicy sweet strawberry with me shoots an explosion of endorphins from all in my body mixed with the seductive deep semisweet/milk chocolate flavor. When this happens phenylethylamine "love-chemical" for me seems genuinely, despite what naysayers say, becomes a sublime revelation.

chocolate-strawberry.jpg

I agree. :yes: Sooooo good.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just made a pizza with bacon, sausage, and mushrooms with a side of ranch. Man this is good. I love meat.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Pizza with bacon. MMMM. The whole is greater than the sum of the individual parts.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
OMG you made me so hungry with those pictures. I MUST go to Europe ASAP! Is that hot chocolate pictured with the churros?

Ahah, yeah! You can eat churros along with chocolate, caramel, or cream; I think chocolate is definitely the best match, tho. Can't you find them in Cali?
Btw, among those I posted, I think the best is apfelstrudel. It probably could be found also in the US in places where there's a lot of German heritage.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ahah, yeah! You can eat churros along with chocolate, caramel, or cream; I think chocolate is definitely the best match, tho. Can't you find them in Cali?

Yes, we have them here and I love them but I've only ever had them plain and never with chocolate. I'll definitely have to try that now! *hungry*

Speaking of that, all this talk of churros, chocolate and strudels is also making me crave French beignets.

coffeeandbeignetsat.jpg