• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cravings, craving, cravings

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In this thread we post about our current food or drink cravings. I suffer from chronic cravings. I get them really bad and it feels like a drug addiction where i've just gotta have it! I'll go out in the middle of the night, drive 40 miles or wake up at the crack of dawn to satisfy my food cravings. So this thread is where we can keep a running list of them. Bon appetite. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, I forgot to post my current craving.

This week is oysters.

Raw oysters on the half shell. *Slurp*

BBQed oysters. *Drool*

Tonight, maybe I'll attempt to make a fried oysters po'boy sandwich. *Mmmm*

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have to fight these with a vengeance. I make the people around me nuts. (Thankfully there's few.)

I'll leap out of bed halfway through painting my toenails and pronounce I must have cotton candy... now! :tongue:

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
I usually crave coffee anytime I'm working or studying for a long period of time. I think I'm accustomed to getting the mental perk to pull through.

I crave sweets almost every day. Chocolate is easily the best remedy. Fruit works so-so. Soft drinks and hard candies (like mints or live savers) don't help.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Sushi. I've been addicted to sushi for the last month, month and a half.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I discovered a positively scrumptious food combo recently, and I've been craving it almost constantly ever since then. Here's what you do:

1. Take one jar crunchy peanut butter.
2. Take one miniature Dove dark chocolate piece. (You know, the ones with the ridiculous sayings in them? Yeah.)
3. Scoop peanut butter with chocolate piece.
4. Enjoy!
5. Repeat steps 1-4 as needed. :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I crave...

Chinese food (buffets)
Dr Pepper
Monster Energy drinks (purple kind)
Cereal
Green Tea (in a bottle, citrus flavor)

MBTI Type
INTJ
French fries. Any kind. Thick, thin, waffled, curly, steak fries, home fries...just gimme!

I've had an anti-craving for ice cream recently, too. I count it as one of my favorite foods, but I haven't had any in a few months and I haven't had the urge to get any.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
French fries. Any kind. Thick, thin, waffled, curly, steak fries, home fries...just gimme!

I've had an anti-craving for ice cream recently, too. I count it as one of my favorite foods, but I haven't had any in a few months and I haven't had the urge to get any.

This..and chocolates too :drool:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Today I'm thinking Cous Cous is yum yum.

Of course you could always dip your fries in your ice cream like I do. I don't normally crave ice cream either but this summer I've been making homemade ice cream a lot so I'm having a lot of fun with different flavors. And it's so quick and easy!

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
In this thread we post about our current food or drink cravings. I suffer from chronic cravings. I get them really bad and it feels like a drug addiction where i've just gotta have it! I'll go out in the middle of the night, drive 40 miles or wake up at the crack of dawn to satisfy my food cravings. So this thread is where we can keep a running list of them. Bon appetite. :)

is your body as obese as your mind?

Scarfism

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
When I was a kid, I would crave chips and that kind of stuff. In the last two years, I have been craving sweets - chocolate, cake, muffins, cookies. The cravings are the worst when it is that time of the month.