• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Freaks Of Nature and Miracles

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
One of the things that have fascinated me since my mid-teens was the possibility that there are (unknown) creatures out there that surpassed the 'norm' in terms of sheer size, strength, and prodigy. Big foot or the Lochness Monster, being two (for example) to the Liger (cross-bred tiger/lion) or the Giant Hog (cross-bred boar/pig) - though I'd like to speculate on other 'more' interesting candidates. (Add: UFOs, extra-terrestrials, people+cults+groups+societies, species, locations+places+monasteries etc...)

... This thread is dedicated to anyone or anything that you know, which you consider a freak of nature. You may account on those from the Guinness World Record, but please DO specify that it's from there.

As a consolation, you may also add so-called 'Miracles' - that are, events that occurred that seemed freakishly outcast to you on the possibility that there is something above the existence that we are, from religion(s) to pure history to mythologies.

Thanks. :)

picture.php

The Great Khali, TNA, WWF, WWE stands at 7'3" weighing at 420lbs.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
What the-??! Now, that's GOT to be fake.

... Although, of course - it is catching. :yes:

ANYTHING. ANYTHING AT ALL.