• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Green Olives or Black Olives ?

Green Olives or Black Olives ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Black, especially on pizza!!!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Come to think of it - it's not too late to order pizza. :woot:

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I hate 'em both, but if I had to choose it would be green olives. I make a Japanese fried rice that isn't the same without them. You can't really taste the olives in it specifically but they add a special something that's not the same without them.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
I make a Japanese fried rice that isn't the same without them. You can't really taste the olives in it specifically but they add a special something that's not the same without them.

Hmmm.

* Takes notes *

* Also notes that greens stay in the lead *

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I like em both. I voted black olives because that's what I always preferred before I became an adult and could buy my own and OD'ed on them.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I can't choose. on pizza definitely black olives but I use green olives in several of my Spanish dishes. I also eat green olives with wasa crackers as a snack with my new eating thing.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Black olives are delicious. Green olives are disgusting, though I don't mind a mix of them in a muffaletta.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
What else goes into a Muffaletta ?

* Come on, green ! Blacks are getting ahead ! *

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Olives on pizza is just generally a bad idea. Green olives, even more.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Green ones are the best....although I don't mind black ones. Kalamata olives are a treat. I found these green olives stuffed with parmesan, they go fanatasic in greek salad. Yum.

LucrativeSid

I like black ones more, but green ones are good, too! Whenever they are around, I eat them all up. Something funny I've just realized, though, is that I've never actually bought olives for myself in my entire life. NEW GOAL!

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
that's true, if by bad you mean great.

It's a good idea only to put a single olive as decoration, in the middle of the pizza. Otherwise, the tastes are not what I'd consider as compatible. Part of it is a matter of taste, but I won't concede that it's all taste :D

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
I also enjoy the pimentos that the greens are normally stuffed with.

Come on greens ! We're falling behind !

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I am an olive fanatic. I have a fridge loaded with all variety of olives. I think I'll go get one now!