• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cabbit [for Heart]

Recluse

MBTI Type
INXP
This is my Manx cat (a.k.a., cabbit), Waylon, who looks suspiciously like a white wabbit. This post is mostly for Heart, so she can see what I was talking about earlier. I probably sounded like a lunatic trying to describe him to her.

I got him from the local animal shelter, where nobody wanted to adopt him because he's deaf--partially, as it turns out--and wails instead of meowing. Hence the name.

I don't really know how to socialize (I've done so little of it). But I appreciate your welcoming me so nicely to the forum when I first started posting, and I hope you enjoy these pictures.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Heh. He looks like a real character. :D

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Love that hug pic! I always wanted a manx when I was a kid.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
He's beautiful! I like the third pic the best I think. Cat's rule!

The second one's a little scary. lol. :ninja:

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's beautiful. :) I :heart: kitties. (That's why I have five of them. lol)

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh my gosh he's so cute!! I love that little bunny-butt tail! :D And I applaud that you got him from a shelter-- so many animals get overlooked, especially ones who have some kind of "flaw" so to speak [I don't take deafness as a flaw-- my parents and some of my family are hearing impaired so disability ain't nothin' but a chicken wing to me]...it was good of you to take him-- but how could you not? He's awesome..and he looks soft...is he? I bet he is *lol*

--my white kitty, Wyn, does the same thing Waylon [hmm..both 'W' names? lol] is doing in that third picture with his arms all stretched like that-- is that something he does often? I wonder if maybe it's a 'white cat thing' as none of our other cats do the same :D

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
awww, what a quirky snugmonster. :) i love kittehs.