• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Transsexual is a Fish.

O

Oberon

Yeah, I know, this isn't really a nature thread. I just put it here to see if someone would spot the alternate title in the forum headers.

:D

-da mouse

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, I know, this isn't really a nature thread. I just put it here to see if someone would spot the alternate title in the forum headers.

-da mouse

I noticed it was a different thread, because "transsexual" was spelled correctly this time, and it didn't end in an exclamation point.

It looks quite different even from a distance.

O

Oberon

I noticed it was a different thread, because "transsexual" was spelled correctly this time, and it didn't end in an exclamation point.

It looks quite different even from a distance.

I tried to spell it wrong... honest. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :doh:

I actually typed in the word with your spelling, considered it, then fought against the urge to add the 's' to make it right, then lost the fight.

Too many years as an editor, I suppose.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I tried to spell it wrong... honest. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :doh:

I actually typed in the word with your spelling, considered it, then fought against the urge to add the 's' to make it right, then lost the fight.

Too many years as an editor, I suppose.

I know what you mean. I can't really stand to misspell words, or not point out misspellings. And I'm not even an editor, just your average anal-retentive Internet denizen.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

-da mouse

I noticed. I laughed. Thought someone changed the original thread, which would have been funnier, but this is good too. :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm appalled that you are using the transsexual community to further your own personal agenda of discussing grammar and fish. Is nothing sacred?

Hmm, new thread for you to start, Obie:
"My grammar is a fish <which makes me a son of a guppie>"

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm appalled that you are using the transsexual community to further your own personal agenda of discussing grammar and fish.

It is a very strange strategy. I think grammar and fish get enough attention from Babelfish advertisements. He probably works for Yahoo.

Is nothing sacred?

Well, things are only considered sacred if you share the religion of the person who values it.

O

Oberon

Q: How is this thread like a Chevrolet?

A: They've each got a tranny. :D

Mine is the one in the title, of course.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yup.
These are not the fish you are looking for.
Move along.

*beep squeal*

It is a very strange strategy. I think grammar and fish get enough attention from Babelfish advertisements. He probably works for Yahoo.

Yeah, he can just take that babelfish and stick it in his ear.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Q: How is this thread like a Chevrolet?

A: They've each got a tranny. :D

Mine is the one in the title, of course.

Ah, it's short for transmission AND transsexual. I see.

I'm kind of surprised you have a pet transsexual, though. I was under the impression you didn't like them. I personally think they're not quite as cool as lolcats, but much more interesting than Nintendogs. So, what kind is it? What do you feed it?

Yeah, he can just take that babelfish and stick it in his ear.

Do you really want him to? Then he'll understand everything we're saying...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm kind of surprised you have a pet transsexual, though. I was under the impression you didn't like them. I personally think they're not quite as cool as lolcats, but much more interesting than Nintendogs. So, what kind is it? What do you feed it?

Steak and martinis.

Athenian, no!!! lolcats are teh suck!!!!

Do you really want him to? Then he'll understand everything we're saying...

Pointed noted.

Does anyone own a transfishual?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have a strange fascination with tranny's. I end up finding them on flickr by accident and looking through the photostream wondering how this is appealing. :tuck:

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Does he like fishsticks?

attachment.php

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Really? It seems like people are more interested in lolcats than transsexuals. But I'll take your word for it.

After a quick scan of the intarwebs, I'm finding no analogous "icanhazsexchange.com", so you may be right.
Long live lolcats!