• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Monkeys sexually harassing women? (no, not dating lol)

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's so bad about monkeys gesturing at you? They should just put up some electric fences around the crops, and ignore the monkeys.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I sorta agree with Zergling, but I think we ought to send some zoophiles out there. :devil:

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Other animals may attack our benighted race if something is happening to their envronment, or if there are too many of them.. because of some odd quirk of nature.
Everyone remembers the case of Nat Hocken, a Cornish farm hand.

One night Nat woke to an eerie tapping at his bedroom window. Who could it be? Nat slept up the stairs, as civilised people tend to do.

The tapper was a bird bent on destruction.
The next day the family of Nat suffered frequent shameless attacks by raging hordes of swarming birdies.

Daphne wrote a short story based on the incident. The grewsome ordeal of the family on the Cornish coast touched the hearts of men.

Alfred made a movie based on the story in 1963. It starred a Tippi Hedren, the mother of Melanie Griffith. Tippi came from the North of Minnesota. He was of Swedish descent. There are many Swedes in that part of the world. They had come to America to escape the famine of the 1860s.

The script was written by Ed McBain alias Evan Hunter. Evan was the best mystery writer since Freeman Wills Crofts.

I tell the story because I have been also attacked by birdies. They were altogether an another breed of birdies though.

ama

MBTI Type
INTP
That sounds really annoying. At least vervet monkeys can't actually molest people. Unlike orangutans - that's what the researchers in Indonesia have to worry about...no joke.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
grabbing their breasts and pointing at their private parts. lol