• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

favorite peanut butter?

favorite peanutbutter

• Total voters

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
JIF, creamy. Though I like the slightly chunky kind too (especially with chocolate...). Not the extra chunky...good lord that's ridiculous...why not just give me a jar of peanuts while you're at it!

Actually. That would be fantastic...to make a "peanut butter" that was just full of peanuts and the jar said "SUPER EXTRA CHUNKY!" and then below that "We might as well..."

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Sorry to disappoint those of you awaiting my disclosure, but I’m trying to impress the cool people on this board and I don’t think participating in a favorite peanut butter survey is the best way to accomplish that.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Sorry to disappoint those of you awaiting my disclosure, but I’m trying to impress the cool people on this board and I don’t think participating in a favorite peanut butter survey is the best way to accomplish that.

Then you have sorely misjudged the 'cool' crowd, my friend. The coolest people on this board are the ones participating in this thread. Now vote for your favourite PB before we banish you. :D

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Then you have sorely misjudged the 'cool' crowd, my friend. The coolest people on this board are the ones participating in this thread. Now vote for your favourite PB before we banish you. :D

You think you’re scaring me with that threat? I’ve already been kicked off 18 other boards in the past year and voted the least cool member on 11 others (no doubt because they envied me).

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
hey I'm just as suprised as you are, that this many people voted. But I mean no need to be mean about it. besides it's harmless, I mean it's not like I'm telling people to go out and poison peanutbutter in order to kill a bunch of people, then you can be like I can't believe people are participating. though I wouldn't be suprised either.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One Peanut butter serving = 180Kcal = half a whole pizza (italian style)
Stop spreading evil, evil lies.

Peanut butter is in my top ten favorite foods list. I guess my favorite is creamy Jif, because my mom won't allow any other kind of peanut butter in the house. After I left for college, I was able to experience peanut butter for myself...and found that I'm not picky. I like pretty much any kind.

sinamos

I've been making my own recently. It is so much better.

I just fill my cup and a half food processor with dry roasted peanuts, add some peanut oil, some honey, and some sugar. That easy. Much cheaper than any of those brands and so much better.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You think you’re scaring me with that threat? I’ve already been kicked off 18 other boards in the past year and voted the least cool member on 11 others (no doubt because they envied me).

*dangles jar of PB*

Mmmmmm. Don't you waaant sommmme? Yummmmmmy PB. Yuuummmmmy!

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
crunchy.jpg

Mystic Zealot

MBTI Type
ESTP
:coffee:"Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch, cause he always puts skippy in my lunch":coffee:

Last edited:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I prefer other nut butters, but for peanut butter, can't go wrong with creamy Skippy.