• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where Would You Go?

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
That. Looks. AMAZING!

*adds to list*

And what really is "amazing", is the scale of the red cliffs you're seeing. They are almost one mile high, they would dwarf any skyscraper built on Earth.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Again, I've been plenty of times in BC, especially in Carmanah, and believe me, there are NO treeferns there. Not a single specie.

All I was saying was...there are ferns. I don't know what kinds. I don't know what treeferns are, compared to just ... ferns. I can supply photos of ferns in the forest on Vancouver Island if you like. But I don't even think we're disagreeing. I just don't know specifically what 'treeferns' are.

Why were you in the Carmanah, btw? Tree hugging? ;)