• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pot Pies: Food of the Gods?

O

Oberon

The two-year-old requested an apple yesterday, and further asked that I cut it for her (we've got a corer/slicer that produces nice tidy sections).

But good grief, if there's citrus in the house, look out...the last time my wife bought clementines (a kind of tangerine) Anna figured out that she could peel them herself, and ate six of 'em right in a row.

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Thanks for the heads up Ivy, added to that damn ever growing wish list lol, I will be able to buy them soon...sooooooon. :blush:

I love the used option on Amazon! I've gotten a lot of stuff very cheaply that way and it has all been in great condition. Can you do that in the UK?

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
I love the used option on Amazon! I've gotten a lot of stuff very cheaply that way and it has all been in great condition. Can you do that in the UK?

Yes, i have gotten books that way too, it's just I have a short break (festival) coming up on friday and need all my money. In two weeks I will back on track and I will order most of the books I have bookmarked. :)