• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

bringing food to work

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I work downtown and so far it's been easiest to just go a few feet to the nearest eatery and pay out the ass for something that tastes like smoker sputum and/or has several distinct hairs protruding from it, but that luxurious lifestyle is really starting to take its toll on my pocketbook.

So does anyone have recipe ideas for lunches to bring to work? Preferably something more interesting and healthier than pb&j and chips 5 days a week. Also, I know how to use the internet so don't just copy/paste the first thing you find on google. Personal experience would be ideal. :)

Cook good dinners! Make them bigger than just to feed you, and put the leftovers in tupperware. That way, you have yummy, nutritious food all week and are healthy and saving money...like me! :cheese: