• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kiwi's Puppies

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I have to agree those things are insanely adorable. IZ WANTZ ONE! But alas I have my cat...and he hates dogs...:(

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I liked this thread so much that I am openly questioning my masculinity, and enjoying it :(

If you can't figure out a way to keep the 5th one, let me know. I'll have some sort of scheme ready within the hour.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
PuppyandI2.jpg

PuppyandI1.jpg

4weeksold5.jpg

4weeksold2.jpg

4Weeksold1.jpg

There. :) 4 weeks old.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I WANT!

They are beautiful :wub:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
They are SO fluffy. They just got their first baths today, and with the rainy weather it took nearly an hour for them to completely dry.

Already 4 of the 5 are spoken for before we ever bothered to list them on craig's list.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
YOU MUST POST ONE TO ME!

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Also, can we agree this thread is way more important, and deserves way more attention than those Jack Flak tard threads?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hmmm.... I've been lookin' for a good hunting dog!;) j/k!

But they are cute... I want one! :D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Also, can we agree this thread is way more important, and deserves way more attention than those Jack Flak tard threads?

If puppies are not important, I don't want to know what is. :D

And I will SO start calling that one Nocap ;) at least until it's owners come pick it up in a few weeks.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I just woke up, checked this thread, and saw the pics again.

My day is gonna kick ass!

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
too freakin adorable :D the puppies too! LOL