• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tree terminator

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Here is something interesting I came across.

I am sure that a number of people will be shocked and/or annoyed by the efficiency of this new machine.

Comments are welcome.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4qGK_xtk7c"]Tree terminaror[/YOUTUBE]

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Those have been around for years, and I think their awesome!

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here is something interesting I came across.

I am sure that a number of people will be shocked and/or annoyed by the efficiency of this new machine.

Comments are welcome.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4qGK_xtk7c"]Tree terminaror[/YOUTUBE]

The efficiency of this machine is marvelous. At the same time it angers me, and reminds me of the movie, 'Fern Gully.'

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
The efficiency of this machine is marvelous. At the same time it angers me, and reminds me of the movie, 'Fern Gully.'

Not to worry Awesome. They planted those trees for harvesting! They are not in a protected forest area. You see how the trees are lined up? I hope that makes you feel better. ;)

And yes, that machine is very efficient!

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
My stepdad owns a logging company. I bet he'd have fun with this. They do it the old fashioned way.. at least semi-old fashioned, with chainsaws.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
This is a plantation of Balsa trees (Ochroma pyramidale).

Let's say it wouldn't as easy to "treat" normal trees. For instance, the wood of an oak is almost twelve times harder! So I guess this "harvester" can be used only with Balsa trees (easiest), or some commercial species of Eucalyptus and tender scandinavian Pines exclusively cultivated for paper industry...

But nothing else.

Last edited: