• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sunset today, Geoff finally gets to see some sunshine.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Walked up the coast this evening, in some (finally) Summer Sunshine. Dorset coast, just after sun had set. Enjoy! Comments appreciated as always, good or bad.

-Geoff

1022085315_abcd4ce00b_b.jpg

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All those sailboats look cool..

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
Looks lovely, what I wouldn't give to be sitting looking out on that view, alone with my thoughts, and some celtic folktunes and a glass of red wine..........bliss.

Lovely photo Geoff. :)

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Close... it is Poole Harbour, looking North from Old Harry Rocks (a few miles east of Weymouth, not far from Corfe Castle).

raincrow007

MBTI Type
INTP
Close... it is Poole Harbour, looking North from Old Harry Rocks (a few miles east of Weymouth, not far from Corfe Castle).

Weird -- I had a penpal when I was about 11 years old from Bournemouth. She sent me postcards once of the harbor and castle.

Strange universe. :yes:

Nice distribution of the boats as visual elements -- a near-pattern that's just barely caught by the birds up in the right hand corner, giving counter-motion to the strong diagonal of the cloud forms.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Weird -- I had a penpal when I was about 11 years old from Bournemouth. She sent me postcards once of the harbor and castle.

Strange universe. :yes:

Nice distribution of the boats as visual elements -- a near-pattern that's just barely caught by the birds up in the right hand corner, giving counter-motion to the strong diagonal of the cloud forms.

Heh.. Really? I was born in Bournemouth, grew up there. I might know your penpal. Unlikely, but stranger things have happened ;)

-Geoff

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Another one from that evening walk...

This rock is known as the calf, I believe. it is just around the corner from Old Harry Rocks.

1083877348_e5432c0cdd_b.jpg