• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ladies would you use one of these?

Ladies would you use this?

• Yes I would, it's about time I got to play with my spray

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • No, it's unatural and unladylike

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
hahahahahahaha

wait..is this a joke?

This is the only thing that Men have over women! It would destroy the balance between masculinity and feminism. NOOOOOO!

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
No. I have peed in a cup around a gigantically pregnant belly more times than I can remember so squatting in the woods really doesn't seem like a big enough deal to require a gadget. If I get a dribble somewhere I didn't want it, I'm washable. The less equipment I have to lug around the better.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, here it is! The "P-mate" :D. Biodegradable and disposable.
I knew I had stumbled across this concept before....

P-Mate FAQ

package.gif

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sure, why not? It seems practical for certain circumstances. I don't know about just carrying it around in my purse every day, though. It could be something to keep in the glove box of the car.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've read about those before. They got good reviews from this one blogger, I believe she was a stripper who lived in a van, which sounds worse than it would seem to be by how she explained it.

EDIT: Also, I wonder why so many people are so terrified of their own urine that they would be uncomfortable rinsing off a plastic thing. Seems more economical than buying multiples and throwing them out after one use.

I know, right? Urine is sterile, people. What's the trouble with washing it out?

It's not like a normal person would use it every day.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Is there anything women wont shove up their p***y holes? Jeez.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A

In all fairness, the device doesn't enter the urethra (within the context of this thread, I can only assume that you're not referring to the vagina).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

It's an external device, first of all, and you know that the vagina and the urethra (or place that the pee comes out of) are two different holes, right?

An INTP who failed 7th grade sex ed...proof that all NTs are not that smart.:coffee:

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It's an external device, first of all, and you know that the vagina and the urethra (or place that the pee comes out of) are two different holes, right?

An INTP who failed 7th grade sex ed...proof that all NTs are not that smart.:coffee:

Me thinks it was mostly just wishful thinking.

Perhaps a joke that was a bit too much of a stretch.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8

I apologize that my jokes don't accurately portray the number of orifices associated with the female anatomy, though technically it was due to my misunderstanding of how the device operates as opposed to the number of holes you have where the sun dont shine. Next time I'll be sure to consult with your pelvis beforehand :yes:

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I apologize that my jokes don't accurately portray the number of orifices associated with the female anatomy (though technically it was due to my misunderstanding of how the device operates). Next time I'll be sure to consult with your pelvis beforehand :yes:

I've been looking to go into business doing pelvis consultations. You and I should go into business offering our services to the female population at large.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I've been looking to go into business doing pelvis consultations. You and I should go into business offering our services to the female population at large.

Lol, I dunno. I hear some have really nasty teeth ;) .

Fuulie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
No.
I can imagine someone going through my bag... "Hey, what's this thing?" "Oh, that's so I can pee standing up!"

Sinks are dirtier than toilets, anyway, so the hygiene point is rather moot. If I peed standing up with a little plastic thing, not only would I feel like I was trying to compensate for something, I'd also feel like a dog on a fire hydrant.

I might as well get the exercise of sitting down while I'm at it. C:

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
No.
I can imagine someone going through my bag... "Hey, what's this thing?" "Oh, that's so I can pee standing up!"

Sinks are dirtier than toilets, anyway, so the hygiene point is rather moot. If I peed standing up with a little plastic thing, not only would I feel like I was trying to compensate for something, I'd also feel like a dog on a fire hydrant.

I might as well get the exercise of sitting down while I'm at it. C:

Squats are good for you ;) .

Fuulie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You see? How will I get chiseled thighs if I pee standing up?