• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

post your grocery list

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Sadly, no. They have a very distinctive smell and flavor. You could probably leave it out entirely and it would still taste good though.

last time i was able to find fenugreek seeds and used those and it was still tasty.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Fenugreek supplements make your BO smell like maple syrup.

The more you know. ~~* (fuck you that can be a star, just like what my mom always said I could be!)

rav3n

Fenugreek supplements make your BO smell like maple syrup.

The more you know. ~~* (fuck you that can be a star, just like what my mom always said I could be!)
You have a good sense of smell since fenugreek has sotalone which is used as the flavor base for imitation maple syrup.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You have a good sense of smell since fenugreek has sotalone which is used as the flavor base for imitation maple syrup.

I took 9 pills a day to promote lactation while nursing.
I think they could smell me from Canada.
Unfortunately, it didn't get me past the border.

rav3n

I took 9 pills a day to promote lactation while nursing.
Apparently, it's scientifically unproven that fenugreek increases lactation since the results from many studies have conflicted.

I think they could smell me from Canada.
Unfortunately, it didn't get me past the border.
Did you say 'aboot' and wear flannel? If not, the highly trained border guards would know.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Apparently, it's scientifically unproven that fenugreek increases lactation since the results from many studies have conflicted.

Yes. Before I began flexing my objective reasoning muscles, I occasionally succumbed to NF hippie logic spouted by people like David Avocado Wolfe.

I'm reformed now. Mostly.

rav3n

Yes. Before I began flexing my objective reasoning muscles, I occasionally succumbed to NF hippie logic spouted by people like David Avocado Wolfe.

I'm reformed now. Mostly.
Glad to hear that you've primarily drifted away from what I consider to be a predatory and sometimes dangerous industry. This doesn't mean that all of alt-medicine is wrong but as you've likely figured out, it's best to research studies that examine their effectiveness so you can make an educated decision whether or not to adopt.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Indian markets definitely have fenugreek in several forms - what are you making? I see you have garam masala and cumin seeds.

i made red lentil dahl, but the fenugreek leaves are for butter chicken I ordered them off of amazon

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm making chili and chicken and dumplings this week i have some of the stuff for the chili and everything except the chicken for the chicken and dumplings
-kidney beans
-green pepper
-16oz canned tomato
-8oz tomato sauce
-chipotle in adobo
-chili beans
-chicken (a whole one preferably already cut up)
-milk

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im doing Asian bbq tomorrow so I will be getting.

-pork loin
-beef
-chicken thighs
-soy sauce
-mirin
-seasame oil
-shitake
-cuccumber
-chili oil

And probably a few other things.

Metis

What the hell, [MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION]? You went to the store to get one or two things, and you got seduced by all the holiday sugar crap and bought two of those.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What the hell, [MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION]? You went to the store to get one or two things, and you got seduced by all the holiday sugar crap and bought two of those.

Did you buy broccoli? Hmmmmmmm??????

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
-half and half
-juice
-pizza rolls
-butter
-mac and cheese
-cheese
-baguette
-chips