User Tag List

First 31717980818283 Last

Results 801 to 810 of 859

  1. #801
    nunc rosa cras fex senza tema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    They are, do you know of any substitutes?
    Sadly, no. They have a very distinctive smell and flavor. You could probably leave it out entirely and it would still taste good though.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  2. #802
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    33,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Sadly, no. They have a very distinctive smell and flavor. You could probably leave it out entirely and it would still taste good though.
    last time i was able to find fenugreek seeds and used those and it was still tasty.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so :hi:
    Likes senza tema liked this post

  3. #803

  4. #804
    Curious... The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ESXP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp
    Posts
    21,955
    Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals.


    Oh, we're always all right. You remember that. We happen to other people.

    And I see fire, hollowing souls
    And I see fire, blood in the breeze
    And I hope that you'll remember me...

    Likes rav3n, Luminous liked this post

  5. #805

    Default

    Fenugreek supplements make your BO smell like maple syrup.

    The more you know. ~~* (fuck you that can be a star, just like what my mom always said I could be!)
    Likes Lady Lazarus, The Cat, Luminous liked this post

  6. #806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    Fenugreek supplements make your BO smell like maple syrup.

    The more you know. ~~* (fuck you that can be a star, just like what my mom always said I could be!)
    You have a good sense of smell since fenugreek has sotalone which is used as the flavor base for imitation maple syrup.
    Likes The Cat liked this post

  7. #807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    You have a good sense of smell since fenugreek has sotalone which is used as the flavor base for imitation maple syrup.
    I took 9 pills a day to promote lactation while nursing.
    I think they could smell me from Canada.
    Unfortunately, it didn't get me past the border.

  8. #808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    I took 9 pills a day to promote lactation while nursing.
    Apparently, it's scientifically unproven that fenugreek increases lactation since the results from many studies have conflicted.

    I think they could smell me from Canada.
    Unfortunately, it didn't get me past the border.
    Did you say 'aboot' and wear flannel? If not, the highly trained border guards would know.

  9. #809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    Apparently, it's scientifically unproven that fenugreek increases lactation since the results from many studies have conflicted.
    Yes. Before I began flexing my objective reasoning muscles, I occasionally succumbed to NF hippie logic spouted by people like David Avocado Wolfe.

    I'm reformed now. Mostly.
    Likes rav3n liked this post

  10. #810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    Yes. Before I began flexing my objective reasoning muscles, I occasionally succumbed to NF hippie logic spouted by people like David Avocado Wolfe.

    I'm reformed now. Mostly.
    Glad to hear that you've primarily drifted away from what I consider to be a predatory and sometimes dangerous industry. This doesn't mean that all of alt-medicine is wrong but as you've likely figured out, it's best to research studies that examine their effectiveness so you can make an educated decision whether or not to adopt.
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Post your typological Profile, EVERYONE!
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 03-01-2020, 09:57 PM
  2. Hi, I'm a new INTJ here. Please post your welcomes : )
    By logan235711 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO