• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

post your grocery list

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Grocery shopping while feeling both sick and self-indulgent:

Sick person food:
- Probiotic kombucha iced tea
- Peppermint tea bags
- Probiotic strawberry yogurt (8 single serving cups)
- Strawberries
- Baby carrots

Snack/lunch food to supplement things I already own:
- Clif bars
- Salami
- Frozen spinach

Decadent things:
- Chai latte mix
- Chocolate almond horns

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
250rxht.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
energy drinks! (I'm switching shifts again!)
crushed, fire roasted tomatoes
black beans
parmesan cheese
pepper jack cheese
cucumbers
cream cheese
lemon juice
ham
yogurts of various types
bagel thins
capers
smoked salmon
salad
v8 energy drinks (so I can feel healthy about drinking caffeine)
coffee
fancy, grass fed, hormone free ground beef
shrimps
kind bars
salmon

Jaguar

energy drinks! (I'm switching shifts again!)
crushed, fire roasted tomatoes
black beans
parmesan cheese
pepper jack cheese
cucumbers
cream cheese
lemon juice
ham
yogurts of various types
bagel thins
capers
smoked salmon
salad
v8 energy drinks (so I can feel healthy about drinking caffeine)
coffee
fancy, grass fed, hormone free ground beef
shrimps
kind bars
salmon

kind bars?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
kind bars?

A specific type of granola bar thing...I've grown fond of that specific type and keep them at work to eat

Though when phrased like that I'm picturing a strange type of crowbar :doh:

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
A specific type of granola bar thing...I've grown fond of that specific type and keep them at work to eat

Though when phrased like that I'm picturing a strange type of crowbar :doh:

Persuasion Bars ^_^

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I just did 3 1/2 weeks of shopping yesterday! It was HUGE!

From Dickies, a discount grocery store nearby:
- 4 boxes of cereal (they were bogof)
- A stick of beef jerky
- Box of oatmeal
- Some zucchini noodles frozen

From Aldi:
- A bag of tuna steaks
- A bag of medium shrimp
- A box of mussels in garlic butter sauce
- 2 lobster tails frozen (for V-day!)
- Zucchini
- Celery

From Go grocery, another discount grocery store:
- Lots of snack-packs.. they have cheese/dried fruit/nut packs for 3/$1 and hillshire adult lunachable snacks for 2/$1. I bought plenty.
- Horizon vanilla milk 3/$1
- Sweet potato
- Spinach
- Sliced cheese
- Vegan cheese snacks the whole package was $1 for fake-bacon-and-sriracha-flavor
- Pre-made deli spiral sandwiches for the superbowl
- Frozen fruit and veggie mixes for smoothies and snacking, $1 each bag
- Strawberries
- A frozen pre-cooked tilapia patty breaded and baked for a quick meal
- A bag of pre-cooked orange chicken for another quick meal

From the Asian grocery store:
- Limes 4/$1
- Cilantro
- Basil
- Daikon
- Mushrooms

From Trader Joes:
- Milk
- Nut milks.. a peppermint chocolate one and a regular chocolate one
- 1000 day gouda
- White truffle chips (for DnD night tomorrow)
- Ginger chews (for the BF, they are his favorite)

From Food Lion:
- Yogurt which was on sale for yoplait brands $0.50 each. I bought a ton.
- Bottles of water

Whew! That's it that's all I'm not shopping anymore!!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm making black bean soup and a german chocolate cake i got the stuff last week for the cake except for one thing
-black beans (dried)
-celery
-parseley
-ham hock
-madeira
-evaporate milk
-juice
-soda
-sour cream
-ramen
-milk
-ice cream

Last edited:

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] What german chocolate cake exactly? Chocolate cake sounds delicious, though ...
200px-homer-simpson-sabber-8557815935708500597.png

My grocery list:

Zucchini
Leek
Fruit
Sparkling water
Coke light
Cotton rounds
Some frozen mix of asian vegetables or brussel sprouts, green beans and kohlrabi
Organic chicken
Curry powder
Sesame + Sesame oil
Peanuts
Milk
A toothbrush

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] What german chocolate cake exactly? Chocolate cake sounds delicious, though ...
200px-homer-simpson-sabber-8557815935708500597.png

My grocery list:

Zucchini
Leek
Fruit
Sparkling water
Coke light
Cotton rounds
Some frozen mix of asian vegetables or brussel sprouts, green beans and kohlrabi
Organic chicken
Curry powder
Sesame + Sesame oil
Peanuts
Milk
A toothbrush

It's not actually german it's a cake made with this chocolate
9117v3D2kHL._SX355_.jpg
and has a coconut pecan icing on top and between the layers at least i don't think it was german iirc it was invented in texas

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
making potato leek soup well i'm making a basic potato soup recipe which is a stick of butter, a stalk of celery, an onion soften that then add chicken or vegetable broth (which ever floats your boat) along with 3 potatoes that have been cut up and peeled. cook until potatoes are done blend the soup add half and half until consistency that is desired is reached. so what i'm gonna do is do the celery half and onion and 1.5 leeks then the same amount of potatoes maybe an extra potato and some fresh parsely (basically i'm trying to use stuff i bought last week)

-potatoes
-half&half
-juice
-creamer
-coffee
-shredded cheese
-savory junk food
-sweetened lime juice

Last edited:

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yesterday, it was coffee creamer and caesar salad dressing. Exciting stuff, I know.:newwink:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
This isn't a grocery list, but I took this picture at a time where I was thinking about my instinctual stack and debating being Sp-first. I had realized suddenly that not only was everything in my cart organic or high-quality natural, but it was also all on sale. This is what my cart typically looks like, plus fresh fruits/veggies (organic when possible), and meat (usually on sale, cuz cheap). I've always been all about the value of my dollar and striving to be healthier (except when I decide to self-sabotage for funsies).

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
This isn't a grocery list, but I took this picture at a time where I was thinking about my instinctual stack and debating being Sp-first. I had realized suddenly that not only was everything in my cart organic or high-quality natural, but it was also all on sale. This is what my cart typically looks like, plus fresh fruits/veggies (organic when possible), and meat (usually on sale, cuz cheap). I've always been all about the value of my dollar and striving to be healthier (except when I decide to self-sabotage for funsies).

I am sorry but none of that strikes me as particulary healthy.

Pizza 3x - nope
Paper towels - nope
Canned food - not really
Crackers - nope
Packed meat - not really/maybe
Bacon - not really
Chips ? (the red bags) - nope

I can't tell what are other stuff.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I am sorry but none of that strikes me as particulary healthy.

Pizza 3x - nope
Paper towels - nope
Canned food - not really
Crackers - nope
Packed meat - not really/maybe
Bacon - not really
Chips ? (the red bags) - nope

I can't tell what are other stuff.

First of all, you are not sorry. Second of all, you should see what Americans fill their shopping carts with. It's fucking disgusting.

It's toilet paper. I dunno about you, but we use that here.
There is no "packed meat," unless you count bacon as such. Bacon can be eaten just fine in moderation. There is certainly worse bacon out there than this particular type.
Of course, eating no packaged foods would be ideal, but these are not just run-of-the-mill packaged foods. They are all organic and/or contain whole ingredients and are void of preservatives (except maybe the bacon). The canned food is organic tomatoes that I will use for soups, chili, etc. The crackers are made of nuts/rice flour and so are a suitable snack if I am in a hurry and gentle on the digestive system. Usually I have these with hummus or smoked salmon. The "chips" are actually dehydrated sweet potatoes for snacks for my kids. Again, no preservatives. The margherita pizza is made with quality ingredients and is a better choice than some alternatives when I do not have time to make dinner from scratch. It's also vegetarian. The packages in the foreground are frozen burritos made with whole ingredients so that I can avoid eating out at work if I don't have leftovers to bring. There is also free trade, organic freshly ground coffee, and organic applesauce that I purchased for my daughter's school snacks that she is required to bring, as opposed to sending some shitty snack bar that is loaded with crap or gummy bears. The other box is tea. None of this stuff came from standard food aisles, they were all specialty/health, and yes I read labels as I am well aware that shit food is also in the "health food" aisles.

I'm a low-income busy single mom. I am doing quite well considering. Judge someone else and also get your facts straight before doing so. You also apparently neglected to read that usually my cart is full of fresh organic fruits and veggies and meat from the butcher counter.