• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guinness

Do you find Guinness tasty?

• I find Guinness really tasty

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • I don't find Guinness so much tasty

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I haven't drunk Guinness yet

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Gauche

Well, a topic on that famous beer. I wonder if you find it tasty or not, because I drank it once in my life, but unfortunately didn't find anything tasty about it. Except it was unbelievably expensive (about 5 times more expensive than our beers), a friend of mine (who tasted it for the first time as well) noted that it tasted like you have put an ash into normal light beer. But you know, I'm from central Europe, we have our own beer culture here:), so maybe it's only a thing of custom..

So, whether it is Guiness or something different.. cheers:cheers:

Don't forget to answer in poll

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
It's the only beer I drink.

And . . . there's a pork chop in every pint!

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
EDITED, DAMMIT:It's Guinness, goddammit! Sacrilege!

Edit: Oh... I guess that pretty much says how much I like the good old Guinness. I think it rocks.

Last edited:

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, it sucks here, and I love dark beer. I've heard its good outside of the U.S., though.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I've only tasted it mixed with a Tia Maria so far, and that wasn't all that impressive. But I hear it's good for Iron deficient people, so I'm going to get round to trying it alone one day.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
picture.php

Guiness is good for you!!!!

Gauche

Well, you know guys, you are from the angloamerican zones , so "Irish school" is somehow natural to you, but we have different beer giants here, like Pilsner or Kelt, maybe we and you are just used to something different..

cheers:cheers:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Only other country I've been to is Ireland. 3 times. Come from a large Irish-Catholic family. And i'm near Boston. Its guiness brainwashing mode for me.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, at least I didn't get the Guinness part wrong! ;)

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Guinness is pretty good. There's a lot of preservatives and such in the recipe that's distributed in America. If you're into the flavor, you're actually better off getting a nice dark Porter from a micro-brew. Tastes a lot "fresher".

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's a drink and a meal all in one, what more does one need.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm not a huge fan of beer in general (though I like it better than wine) but the ones I have enjoyed have all been porters and stouts. I do like Guinness.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Guinness is pretty good. There's a lot of preservatives and such in the recipe that's distributed in America. If you're into the flavor, you're actually better off getting a nice dark Porter from a micro-brew. Tastes a lot "fresher".

QFE

Our preservative regulations in general suck compared to Europe and it taints the beer.