• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I want to eat this!

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
worlds-biggest-potato_1.jpg

How Would You Grow the World's Biggest Potato?: Scientific American

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
at first i thought it was some organ of a really large elephant and was like that looks icky. then i saw it was a potato

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Imagine that potato impacted in your colon. Fun stuff!

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
I didn't want to eat that when I saw it...and now after the last two posts, I want to eat it even less:sick:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Why? It doesn't look very appetizing. It looks quite mutated.

I suppose it would have to be, though. The genes of a potato plant apparently just aren't designed to work correctly towards producing a potato shape at those sizes.

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
or to suck out his brain with that little tentacle at the top :)

Yes. And he's trying to pull it away. That look on his face. It's all "stop that, stop it, don't do that".

It looks like a smile, but if you look carefully, it's actually a grimace.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yes. And he's trying to pull it away. That look on his face. It's all "stop that, stop it, don't do that".

It looks like a smile, but if you look carefully, it's actually a grimace.

yes, yes, it's a pure look of terror disguised as a smile. It's probably trying not to agitate that 'thing' or to let it know that he is actually thinking of suddenly chucking it as far away from himself as he can.

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
yes, yes, it's a pure look of terror disguised as a smile. It's probably trying not to agitate that 'thing' or to let it know that he is actually thinking of suddenly chucking it as far away from himself as he can.

Most likely. Thread title should be changed to 'It wants to eat you'.

I wonder how long ago that photo was taken. I wonder if he's been eaten yet.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
Most likely. Thread title should be changed to 'It wants to eat you'.

I wonder how long ago that photo was taken. I wonder if he's been eaten yet.

Worthwhile question. Why don't you conduct a little research into it? I'd love to know the answer

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
He likes his potatoes the way he likes his women: "ugly but sweet" and very very large. :D

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
Worthwhile question. Why don't you conduct a little research into it? I'd love to know the answer

Well, the photo in question was taken on the 6th of December.

As you can see from the diagram below, the thing is quite sizeable.

View attachment 2886

I’d say we can pretty safely conclude that this guy is at least partially digested by now.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well, the photo in question was taken on the 6th of December.

As you can see from the diagram below, the thing is quite sizeable.

View attachment 2886

I’d say we can pretty safely conclude that this guy is at least partially digested by now.

Thanks for making me laugh while I had a mouthful of hot coffee....now I am off to do some laundry.
:doh: