• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to arrange travel company

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'd like to go an a travel with someone cool. I don't need anyone's money. I'd just like to travel with someone. How would I make this?

yeghor

If you were in Japan you could hire a friend. Maybe you should go to Japan and meet your friend there.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I have heard a travel community that agrees they can arrange an accommodation for free to member when they come to the member's place. For example you are from Helsinki, and a member from let just say Chicago, USA (since, many TypoC members are from USA). The person who has a house agrees to allow you live in their house in Chicago as an exchange for you will let they stay in your place whenever they travel to Helsinki. It is a cost - efficient travelling concept. You can expect you can save money for accommodation and have more budget allocated for other activities. I just remembered I read this somewhere on the internet. However I forgot to take note on where we can find them on the net. I have to re-search and re- check their internet address so that I can attach it here.