• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

would you be interested in another movie night?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
if so what movies? i was thinking using teleparty, the group watch for disney, or the group watch on hulu

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My schedule is up in the air right now but set a date and I'll try to attend.

I prefer comedies.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A comedy would be fun. I have netflix and hulu.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes but I dont have disney. I mean, its not all about me obviously just stating that fact. Id do hulu tho. And if we do disney occadionally thats cool too, I just wont join those

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
comedy from netflix and hulu good with you two? booksmart is on hulu and that's hilarious if you haven't seen it. oh prime also has a group watch

I have all three of those so I am down for whatever.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
okay i'm not available the next 2 weekends but what about 3 fridays from now?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
okay i'm not available the next 2 weekends but what about 3 fridays from now?

I don't know, I start my new job on Monday and I don't have a schedule yet.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When? How? What movie?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know when, how teleparty, or one of the group watches unless someone knows how to stream to discord. don't know what movie
Right now i'm not connected to anything at all: Discord or Netflix, but would get set up with something for movie nights because I need distractions and it sounds like fun. Whatever ways of getting set up are free or cheapest is my vote.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know when, how teleparty, or one of the group watches unless someone knows how to stream to discord. don't know what movie

Having someone that has access to Netflix/Hulu/Disney+/HBO Max and them streaming it via Discord seems like by far the easiest method for everyone to participate.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Having someone that has access to Netflix/Hulu/Disney+/HBO Max and them streaming it via Discord seems like by far the easiest method for everyone to participate.

yeah but someone else will have to stream, chromebook discord doesn't let you stream, which sucks. So i'm down for that method if someone is willing to do the streaming part