• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Autumn Leaves

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Oh, another Person who loves Fall and the Leaves? I do too, actually. Autumn is my very favorite Season!
I actually collect nice Pics with Autumn Leaves. Do you? =)

cloakofsnow

MBTI Type
INFx
I think Autumn is the most beautiful season. Maybe it's because I'm an enneagram 4 that I find it especially attractive because there's something sad/tragic about the season which somehow heightens the beauty.

Where I live, early October is the best -- all the trees turning gold or bright red like flaming torches under an icy clear blue sky. Then November comes with its rain, winds, and lengthened, starless nights...

(Ponders to self: Why must the leaves be so beautiful just when they're about to die?)

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh, another Person who loves Fall and the Leaves? I do too, actually. Autumn is my very favorite Season!
I actually collect nice Pics with Autumn Leaves. Do you? =)

I am so happy it's fall. I been anticipating it. I do, I have some nice pictures on my desktop. So pretty. I really want to jump into a pile of leaves and just roll around it, but I don't want any bugs or dirt in my hair & clothes :D!

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think Autumn is the most beautiful season. Maybe it's because I'm an enneagram 4 that I find it especially attractive because there's something sad/tragic about the season which somehow heightens the beauty.

Where I live, early October is the best -- all the trees turning gold or bright red like flaming torches under an icy clear blue sky. Then November comes with its rain, winds, and lengthened, starless nights...

(Ponders to self: Why must the leaves be so beautiful just when they're about to die?)

I know right, but the colors are just so magnetic. It's beautiful! Maybe it's just me, but this season makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Plus you get to have hot chocolate & soup!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love autumn beyond any other season.

The smell alone!

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
I love autumn as well, smelling the burning of leaves and wood in the air, but I enjoy late spring as well.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
because there's something sad/tragic about the season which somehow heightens the beauty.
I agree! Autumn is a really cool Season. It is all about looking back at the Year, Death and Reneval, Peace, Silence...so pretty nice Things paired with those really catchy, beautiful Leaves. :yes:
It's actually nice to see some more People enjoying those "simple Things".

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Cooool! =D
Wanna see one of my favorite Pics?
Oh and I forgot to mention what else I like about Autumn: Halloween. :D

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cooool! =D
Wanna see one of my favorite Pics?
Oh and I forgot to mention what else I like about Autumn: Halloween. :D

ooo nice! I do like the atmosphere surrounding halloween--the cold temps, the yellow/orange foliage and the decadent parties :cool:

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Hehe, and I like Halloween because of all those weird Creatures mostly. =P
Too bad we dun really have that Day over here in Europe. Kinda sucks. :dry:
Aaah well, at least we do have Autumn. :D

Speaking of Halloween and Fall...how is this House for an Autumn Feeling? :D
pumpkin1ty0.jpg

It's a House in Virginia and every Year there are Tons of Volunteers carving those Pumpkins. I think last Year it was 3003 Pieces. :shock:

Seriously, I love all those orange Colors. It's such an energetic Color for a Season which is mostly about "Death". :yes:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i adore the fall...something about it seems so romantic and cozy...i love drivin up to the mountains and going to one of those little shops to have homemade apple cider and fudge :)

i took this pic the other day...it's not very interesting but i just wanted to show a friend how pretty the trees were...
fallatthemarina.jpg

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
This is one of my favourites. From the Cabot Trail last fall.

1442866581_17a6aab7ca_b.jpg

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're such a show-off Geoff. :p Kidding! *has no room to talk*

Simply beautiful. I love the red leaves. Did you take that in Nova Scotia recently?

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
You're such a show-off Geoff. :p Kidding! *has no room to talk*

Simply beautiful. I love the red leaves. Did you take that in Nova Scotia recently?

Well, perhaps you were distracted by the leaf. Like I said, I took it at the Cabot Trail (which is indeed Nova Scotia) last fall.