• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's ur fav Takeaway meal?

What's ur fav Takeaway meal?

• Burgers

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pizza

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Chinese

• Sushi

• Fish and Chips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fried Chicken

• Indian

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Korean

• Thai

• Tapas

• Tacos

• Burritos

• Pasta

• Kebab

• Malaysian

• Total voters

Billionaires

38239734-0-image-a-25_1611138552439.jpg

Added Burgers to the Poll.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In the home of Fish and Chips, I'm surprised that Fish and Chips wasn't the top pick. I was expecting Indian at least over Chinese. All options are tasty to me, but my favorite would have to be either burritos or Chinese which is what my country got. I love sour cream and guacamole and cheese and hot sauce and shredded meats. Chinese, I like pretty much everything on a typical menu but I especially love dumplings and any spicy noodle dishes. Fish and chips I don't really associate with takeout since we don't have many real fish and chip places here, but I do like fair fries with salt and vinegar which makes me think of what they have in the UK. I wonder what Chinese food is like in other countries? Of course what we get is Americanized Chinese food that isn't all that authentic unless you're going someplace upscale, but I'm wondering in what places in becomes more authentic and what places it becomes really off kilter.

On another note, I wish more Chinese restaurants or really any foreign restaurants had breakfast. It'd be fun to go to a Japanese restaurant in the morning and have soup and grilled fish and egg with rice and natto. Or omurice, or congee on the topic of Chinese restaurants. Indian, Middle Eastern, Greek, show us your breakfasts.

Billionaires

In the home of Fish and Chips, I'm surprised that Fish and Chips wasn't the top pick. I was expecting Indian at least over Chinese. All options are tasty to me, but my favorite would have to be either burritos or Chinese which is what my country got. I love sour cream and guacamole and cheese and hot sauce and shredded meats. Chinese, I like pretty much everything on a typical menu but I especially love dumplings and any spicy noodle dishes. Fish and chips I don't really associate with takeout since we don't have many real fish and chip places here, but I do like fair fries with salt and vinegar which makes me think of what they have in the UK. I wonder what Chinese food is like in other countries? Of course what we get is Americanized Chinese food that isn't all that authentic unless you're going someplace upscale, but I'm wondering in what places in becomes more authentic and what places it becomes really off kilter.

On another note, I wish more Chinese restaurants or really any foreign restaurants had breakfast. It'd be fun to go to a Japanese restaurant in the morning and have soup and grilled fish and egg with rice and natto. Or omurice, or congee on the topic of Chinese restaurants. Indian, Middle Eastern, Greek, show us your breakfasts.

Hey there Fellow Dragon

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
The number one take away in our country is Kentucky Fried Chicken, I once heard that the main branch here is the highest revenue maker for all KFC lol.. but for me Indian and Chinese . We have a couple of Chinese restaurants but one that is the best of the best ( have yet to have Chinese food that was better!) and an Indian restaurant that is on par with Indian I have had in London.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I don't understand those of you that can pick just one. I have like five that I cycle through based on what I'm feeling at the time.

I guess if I was forced to pick just one for the rest of my life, it would probably be Thai. Endless bubble tea. Pho-k you.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not a big fan of American/westernized Chinese food, so if I want Chinese I don't think I would say it's my favorite takeaway meal.

For takeaway, I think pasta might be my favorite, because I think Italian fine dining is grossly overpriced. I can basically get the same thing for so much cheaper at a random Italian restaurant in Brooklyn lol.

Other than that, Popeyes is possibly my favorite fast food restaurant. So maybe fried chicken is also a contender for favorite takeaway meal. I like getting the 3 pc spicy tender combo with mardi gras mustard or sweet heat sauce. Usually my choice of side is a variation between cajun fries, mashed potatoes, green beans, and coleslaw.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In USA it would vary a LOT more than every place being lumped into one. Chinese is more popular in cities, due to convenience. But in other places, street food is way more accessible. I get Chinese when I am lazy, but otherwise I am all for Kabob, yakisoba, and Mexican tacos on food trucks.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
All meals are take away meals. How else does one keep other predators or scavengers from trying to run off with it?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And they did say chivalry was dead............:wacko::bored::coffee:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess for me mostly pizza, although various Mexican food as well. I don't do that much take out because when there isn't a pandemic I enjoy sitting in restaurants alone for a change o scenery, and during the pandemic I eat stock up food.

Mole

Permabanned
It's a toss up between Sydney Rock Oysters, or South Coast Oysters.

Both are delivered to me in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales all year, at a reasonable price.

They are both a consolation and a delight, more, I admit, than I deserve.

I am told the South Coast Oysters are preferred in Heaven because they are plumper and larger, but I understand they smuggle Sydney Rock Oysters into the Other Place.