User Tag List

View Poll Results: If Money was no object, where's best place to live in Cali and why?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • NorCal SoMa San Fran

5 71.43%
  • SoCal Hollywood LA

0 0%
  • SoCal Newport Beach OC

2 28.57%
123 Last

Default If Money was no object, where's best place to live in Cali and why?

I want to kindly ask for an analysis. Thx to all that chime in 😊

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

What about San Diego?
    нєισтяσριc
    Likes klimaxoxox liked this post

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

LA looks like a fun place to visit, but I'm not sure if I'd want to live there. No wildfires and 106 degree weather for me. I'm voting San Francisco; cool, comfy weather all year long. The cable cars look like a fun ride, and I've always wanted to go restaurant hopping in one of the Chinatowns.
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀ
    ᴊᴏʜᴀʀɪi »»————«« ɴᴏʜᴀʀɪ

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    What about San Diego?
    It's not affluent.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Hands down Northern California. Lots of options but personally I'm a fan of the towns in Marin (Mill Valley, Sausilito, Tiburon, etc.)

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

It's not about the money, it's about the price per sqft. It's annoying. I've been looking at homes in Carmel and a house that would easily sell for 1.3 million anywhere else is selling for 4.3 million. Ridiculous.
    Masks matter.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I wouldn't live there, even if I had the money. But if I was forced to, NorCal hands down. A lot of California cities are FILTHY shitholes, literally. Its dead culturally as well.
    The beginning of the end is beginning.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    I wouldn't live there, even if I had the money. But if I was forced to, NorCal hands down. A lot of California cities are FILTHY shitholes, literally. Its dead culturally as well.
    But I don't think that's a fair description of San Francicso, Marin or the Bay area in general - or Sonoma (e.g. Santa Rosa) or Napa.... They are all beautiful places with tons of stuff to do.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    But I don't think that's a fair description of San Francicso, Marin or the Bay area in general - or Sonoma (e.g. Santa Rosa) or Napa.... They are all beautiful places with tons of stuff to do.
    If you mean nature where people do not live, yes those can be very beautiful. Which is why I said Norcal, for the nature. I don't consider "Things to do" lioe clubbing or restaurants a selling point for me. Littering really pisses me off too, and the more people in an area. The more litter and filth. I also really really hate Californian culture of the south.

Do you know where Californians go on vacation to? They go to places where I used to live, like Coeur d' Alene Idaho.
    The beginning of the end is beginning.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    If you mean nature where people do not live, yes those can be very beautiful. Which is why I said Norcal, for the nature. I don't consider "Things to do" lioe clubbing or restaurants a selling point for me. Littering really pisses me off too, and the more people in an area. The more litter and filth. I also really really hate Californian culture of the south.

Do you know where Californians go on vacation to? They go to places where I used to live, like Coeur d' Alene Idaho.
    I have never spent much time in Southern California but I did live in the Bay Area for nearly a year once and it was a wonderful experience. I was in an apartment complex in Alameda with a beach across the street.

Tri-type 639