User Tag List

12 Last

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Lightbulb What is Your Organizing Style Test?

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Butterfly.

Edit: After watching some of the descriptive videos on the site I think I may be closer to Lady Bug.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

You’re A Cricket!
    Love visual simplicity and organizational abundance. You prefer your everyday items out-out-sight, but you are a bit of a perfectionist and a very detail oriented person.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

None!
    You are disorganized. You just love chaos!

PS: I made that up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Bee

Love visual simplicity and organizational abundance. You prefer to see your everyday used items instead of hiding them away. You are also a bit of a perfectionist and tend to pile items until you can put them away properly.
    There is a crack in everything
    T h a t ' s...h o w...t h e...l i g h t...g e t s...i n

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so

You’re A Butterfly!

Love visual abundance and organizational simplicity. You are a really visual person and for you, it’s out-of-sight, out-of-mind. You need visual, but fast and easy systems, like clear or wire bins and baskets and lots of hooks.

Rising of the dick hero Dareyth's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Bee

Love visual simplicity and organizational abundance. You prefer to see your everyday used items instead of hiding them away. You are also a bit of a perfectionist and tend to pile items until you can put them away properly.
    The beginning of the end is beginning.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    172 sx/so

You’re A Butterfly!
    Love visual abundance and organizational simplicity. You are a really visual person and for you, it’s out-of-sight, out-of-mind. You need visual, but fast and easy systems, like clear or wire bins and baskets and lots of hooks.

makes sense since this is how I organize. XD

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    SiTi
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Butterfly (though looking at descriptions I may be somewhat of a butterfly bee hybrid)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Ladybugs are generally stressed out by surface clutter and like to keep their living space clean and clutter free. Usually, a Ladybug takes a lot of pride in having a clean and well decorated home. The hidden areas of a Ladybug’s home are a different story though!

You know you’re a ladybug if your surfaces are clean and tidy but your junk drawer is overflowing and you would be embarrassed if guests opened your closets. Ladybugs need macro-organizing systems (aka quick and easy) and without a system in place, stuff can get shoved here, there and everywhere! Ladybugs need to work on setting up systems inside drawers and closets that are quick and easy to use.

-------

Pretty true.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints