• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is Your Organizing Style Test?

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Butterfly.

Edit: After watching some of the descriptive videos on the site I think I may be closer to Lady Bug.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You’re A Cricket!
Love visual simplicity and organizational abundance. You prefer your everyday items out-out-sight, but you are a bit of a perfectionist and a very detail oriented person.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
None!
You are disorganized. You just love chaos!

PS: I made that up.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bee

Love visual simplicity and organizational abundance. You prefer to see your everyday used items instead of hiding them away. You are also a bit of a perfectionist and tend to pile items until you can put them away properly.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You’re A Butterfly!

Love visual abundance and organizational simplicity. You are a really visual person and for you, it’s out-of-sight, out-of-mind. You need visual, but fast and easy systems, like clear or wire bins and baskets and lots of hooks.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bee

Love visual simplicity and organizational abundance. You prefer to see your everyday used items instead of hiding them away. You are also a bit of a perfectionist and tend to pile items until you can put them away properly.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You’re A Butterfly!
Love visual abundance and organizational simplicity. You are a really visual person and for you, it’s out-of-sight, out-of-mind. You need visual, but fast and easy systems, like clear or wire bins and baskets and lots of hooks.

makes sense since this is how I organize. XD

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Butterfly (though looking at descriptions I may be somewhat of a butterfly bee hybrid)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ladybugs are generally stressed out by surface clutter and like to keep their living space clean and clutter free. Usually, a Ladybug takes a lot of pride in having a clean and well decorated home. The hidden areas of a Ladybug’s home are a different story though!

You know you’re a ladybug if your surfaces are clean and tidy but your junk drawer is overflowing and you would be embarrassed if guests opened your closets. Ladybugs need macro-organizing systems (aka quick and easy) and without a system in place, stuff can get shoved here, there and everywhere! Ladybugs need to work on setting up systems inside drawers and closets that are quick and easy to use.

-------

Pretty true.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cricket! :laugh:

It feels *mostly* accurate, except for the detail-oriented part. I'm not all that detail-oriented, which is exactly why I prefer to keep things organized a particular way. I'll lose everything & live in a Lexplosion of random crap wherever. It's one or the other.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ladybug

Ladybugs are generally stressed out by surface clutter and like to keep their living space clean and clutter free. Usually, a Ladybug takes a lot of pride in having a clean and well decorated home. The hidden areas of a Ladybug’s home are a different story though!

You know you’re a ladybug if your surfaces are clean and tidy but your junk drawer is overflowing and you would be embarrassed if guests opened your closets. Ladybugs need macro-organizing systems (aka quick and easy) and without a system in place, stuff can get shoved here, there and everywhere! Ladybugs need to work on setting up systems inside drawers and closets that are quick and easy to use.

---
This is really accurate. I hate visual clutter, but I end up just shoving everything out of sight rather than truly organizing. My closets/drawers are literal disaster areas. The best thing I've done for my clothes is organize them by color in my closet, otherwise they were all mixed together and I could never find anything or I was lazy and never rehung them.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Cricket! :laugh:

It feels *mostly* accurate, except for the detail-oriented part. I'm not all that detail-oriented, which is exactly why I prefer to keep things organized a particular way. I'll lose everything & live in a Lexplosion of random crap wherever. It's one or the other.

I feel the macro organizing is the best choice for finding a happy medium here. If I have everything that needs to go in a specific yet generalized pile - I put them there without issue. I can get to micro-ing when I get to it. That's "good enough" for me.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You’re A Butterfly!

This was kind of hard because most of the time I don't think I care enough to have an organizing style.