• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A ****very***** important poll

would bread to filling ratio be off?

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i want a peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich but all i have are hotdog buns and am attempted to use one of those as bread

but i fear the bread to filling ratio would be off

and would not be an enjoyable sandwich

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i want a peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich but all i have are hotdog buns and am attempted to use one of those as bread

Pretty sure I’ve done that before. It’s not as good — different taste and more bread-iness. But if that’s wha’cha got... :shrug: :yes:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
If you have a rolling pin, you can adjust the ratio. :shrug:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Either do what the cat already stated, or perhaps add size of a hotdog laod of PB and J so the load is same, but it'll be messier. XD

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Make a peanutbutter hotdog, and top it with jelly like you do ketchup.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

I would make some bread as opposed to having an off ratio PB&J. However, you could split the hot dog bun and toast each side. I think that might be a different, yet enjoyable, change .

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I would make some bread as opposed to having an off ratio PB&J. However, you could split the hot dog bun and toast each side. I think that might be a different, yet enjoyable, change .

yeah well doesn't matter because there's also no jam/jelly in this house. But I have been craving sour dough maybe i'll make the starter

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
yeah well doesn't matter because there's also no jam/jelly in this house. But I have been craving sour dough maybe i'll make the starter

Ok I didn't have that information in your OP.

You can always make some grape jelly from regular grape juice though, for future reference.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Ok I didn't have that information in your OP.

You can always make some grape jelly from regular grape juice though, for future reference.

I actually didn't know i didn't have jam/jelly when I wrote the post. there's usually 5 jars of the stuff here

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I don't know about the other ones, but tahini is pretty good. I suppose tahini is just sesame seed butter.

When my boys were little, they liked tahini more than PB because it was easier to dip apples or carrots or whatever. Plus hummus and baba ghanoush. It's worth a spot in everyone's' pantry.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When my boys were little, they liked tahini more than PB because it was easier to dip apples or carrots or whatever. Plus hummus and baba ghanoush. It's worth a spot in everyone's' pantry.

I need to make my own baba ghanoush one of these days. It's so good.