• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Smelly Sandals

???

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
My sandals smell funny, like an odor that kind of pungent, but not bad or good. My cat likes to bite and roll around on them too, lol.

What do I do to make them stop smelling? I tried a bleach bath with a scrubber, but that didn't work. I guess I could also buy another pair and just switch them out every now and then. But that seems like too much work.

Also why does my cat like the smell so much? lol.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Trash-Can.jpg

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My sandals smell funny, like an odor that kind of pungent, but not bad or good. My cat likes to bite and roll around on them too, lol.

What do I do to make them stop smelling? I tried a bleach bath with a scrubber, but that didn't work. I guess I could also buy another pair and just switch them out every now and then. But that seems like too much work.

Also why does my cat like the smell so much? lol.

Keep wearing them to establish dominance, and scare the lesser beings away.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spritz them with a mixture of 1:4 tea tree oil / water, if you have the ingredients on hand, if not, try this product.

???

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
I tried some hot water with baking soda and salt for a day. I'm letting them air dry now. Maybe it will work.

Incidentally, I ended up with some weird looking clear crystal things in the water. I can't tell if that's the baking soda or the salt or some weird reaction they combined and created into. But it's cool and it's sharp enough to cut me.

???

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
It worked by the way. Forgot to say. Love these sandals.