• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Google tourism

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Croatian ex warzone

I have talked about this so I suppose I can post a random picture. The thing is that when colder part of the year comes towns in Croatian warzones are basically 24/7 Halloween. Plus the holes in the walls are bullet holes left from the war (in the case you never saw one). There is also more ruins and rubble down the street as well as behind, while everything that looks newer was simply rebuild for the most part. Here you can just fully feel the darkness all around you.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I went on a school trip to Spain when I was 15. 10 days, bunch of different cities. Granada was my favorite. Hotel set back in some hills. It was beautiful. Wish I knew the name or how to find it. I’d love to go back.

Using this post as a placeholder in case I can find it on Google Maps.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Zadar county - Croatia

Here when you play country music in a car you can pretend you are in SW USA.
Back in a day even some Western themed movies were recorded around this place, since the place is "authentic".

Daisydream

MBTI Type
IXXP
Enneagram
5w4
I used to use google maps to do this same thing. I enjoyed my free “travel”. Second best thing to not being able to go yourself. Thing is I wish the maps would update... some data is from 2009 and won’t uodate since

Permabanned
How on Earth this was made ?

San Paulo - Brazil

lebron11graffititshirt_BLA2-500x500.jpg