• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Delicious drinks

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
rum and gingerale with lime juice
Hendrick's gin and tonic w a cucumber sliver
white russians ;) (not having had meta's experience with them! :laugh:)
fernet and coke
chartruese
chambord w/ limoncello and vodka
a good bloody mary
dry red wine :drool: esp a good malbec or shiraz! :wubbie:

note Meta- sold some shiner bock special order to a texan customer the other day! :laugh:

Oooh where to start. *rubs hands*

a good G&T. Not tried with cucumber though. *makes a note*
White Russian's a nice nightcap. :yes: lol@Met's visiting Russians.
Gin martinis, extra olives please.
limoncello's good after dinner, in a pretty thistle glass please.
beer - Depends on the food. Chilli crab! *yum*. Draught first though.. bottle second. Cans taste yucky, no matter what the type.
whiskey, scotch, on the rocks.
Champagne's a nice toasting drink, though I made myself sick of champagne in a weeklong run-up of parties into the new year. :blush:
Wines, always. Red, white. Nothing like a good bottle with good friends, and good conversation, with lovely crystal glasses that clink and resonate *tingggggg*. I've bottles I've cellared from >5 years ago, still sleeping soundly. :D

I find as I get older, I don't drink to wasted like in college, but more to mellow down. On that note, I can't do vodka much now - too much in college. :sick:

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Oooh where to start. *rubs hands*

a good G&T. Not tried with cucumber though. *makes a note*
White Russian's a nice nightcap. :yes: lol@Met's visiting Russians.
Gin martinis, extra olives please.
limoncello's good after dinner, in a pretty thistle glass please.
beer - Depends on the food. Chilli crab! *yum*. Draught first though.. bottle second. Cans taste yucky, no matter what the type.
whiskey, scotch, on the rocks.
Champagne's a nice toasting drink, though I made myself sick of champagne in a weeklong run-up of parties into the new year. :blush:
Wines, always. Red, white. Nothing like a good bottle with good friends, and good conversation, with lovely crystal glasses that clink and resonate *tingggggg*. I've bottles I've cellared from >5 years ago, still sleeping soundly. :D

I find as I get older, I don't drink to wasted like in college, but more to mellow down. On that note, I can't do vodka much now - too much in college. :sick:

Limoncello is good stuff. My friend's parents make their own for special occasions.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
rum and gingerale with lime juice
Hendrick's gin and tonic w a cucumber sliver
white russians ;) (not having had meta's experience with them! :laugh:)
fernet and coke
chartruese
chambord w/ limoncello and vodka
a good bloody mary
dry red wine :drool: esp a good malbec or shiraz! :wubbie:

note Meta- sold some shiner bock special order to a texan customer the other day! :laugh:

I've never had a bloody mary! It's one drink I have always wanted to try but never seem to :biggrin:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've never had a bloody mary! It's one drink I have always wanted to try but never seem to :biggrin:

It's a good one to wake up with. Hangover cure apparently. :D

What's the recipe for making limoncello? *pricks up ears*

:rofl1: when life gives you lemons, make limoncello? :D

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
It's a good one to wake up with. Hangover cure apparently. :D

What's the recipe for making limoncello? *pricks up ears*

:rofl1: when life gives you lemons, make limoncello? :D

Very funny :crazy:

I know it contains grain alcohol, lemon peels, sugar,etc. Also, there's a lot of boiling involved.

I'll try to get the recipe. However, I am guessing it's not something my friend's dad will readily divulge.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Very funny :crazy:

I know it contains grain alcohol, lemon peels, sugar,etc. Also, there's a lot of boiling involved.

I'll try to get the recipe. However, I am guessing it's not something my friend's dad will readily divulge.

You're an ESFP...:cry: I'm sure your charm can get you anything.... much less a limoncello recipe for a poor li'l wee thing who cannot get it in her country??? :boohoo:

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Yeah you're probably right, my friend's parents love me. But i might feel bad posting the family recipe on the web.

I think we need an ESTP for this job, which incidentally happens to be my best friend. He'd probably steal his dad's recipe just for fun :ninja:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah you're probably right, my friend's parents love me. But i might feel bad posting the family recipe on the web.

I think we need an ESTP for this job, which incidentally happens to be my best friend. He'd probably steal his dad's recipe just for fun :ninja:

Don't put it up on the web. Just PM to me? :whistling:

Then whoever wants it, PM me, for a mere USD 5. :ninja:

Somehow, the idea of a male whatever makes the hairs on my neck stand.
:D

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Don't put it up on the web. Just PM to me? :whistling:

Then whoever wants it, PM me, for a mere USD 5. :ninja:

Somehow, the idea of a male whatever makes the hairs on my neck stand.

How evil! I like your style.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
be aware of the ENTP my dear SP brother- there's no one who can get me to do something than an ENTP (they know I secretly WISH to do whatever they dare me to do anyways- and know I always fall for a dare! :rofl1:)

ESFPs are a bit more immune though :yes:

(I know how to make limoncello AND vanilla spiced rum as well :ninja:)

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
be aware of the ENTP my dear SP brother- there's no one who can get me to do something than an ENTP (they know I secretly WISH to do whatever they dare me to do anyways- and know I always fall for a dare! :rofl1:)

ESFPs are a bit more immune though :yes:

(I know how to make limoncello AND vanilla spiced rum as well :ninja:)

Yea. Darn. *tweaks my charm satellite* I have to find him to give it another go.

You're too late :p

:tongue: I didn't send it yet- I could never take aelan's money! :cry:

Ender would. He demands a dollar for every five I make.

Now FM is the real sweetie in this deal. :D

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Ender would. He demands a dollar for every five I make.

Easy way outta that.. Don't charge anyone else :)

I was gonna just post it like FM did, but I didn't wanna ruin the game you were playin in here.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
One of my favorite unusual drinks would be those Oreo and vanilla ice cream shakes. Although I'm not sure that counts as a drink.

My obvious favorite is Diet Coke, I drink it all the time unless I'm out of it, in which case I would walk through an arctic blizzard or a sandstorm to get more of it. (I'm that addicted to caffeine.)

My favorite tea is an obscure one called "Prince of Wales," from a company called Twinings. It has a unique flavor that seems to taste just right somehow.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Hot Chocolate
Cafe Mocha
Coffee
Irish Coffee
Rye & Ginger
Coke/Pepsi.. I don't care which.
Dr Peppers (The mixed drink)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A delicious drink I made up at new year's (didn't bother to make a name -- though it's very likely that someone's already thought it up...there are only so many combinations!)

1/2 oz melon liqueur
1/2 oz banana liqueur
1/2 oz blue curacao
0-1 oz vodka, as desired
fill with lemonade

It is pretty sweet though. But delicious, and has an awesome neon green colour.

Another one I like is

1 oz irish cream
1 oz creme de cacao
1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps
0-1 oz vodka/rum, as desired
fill with milk

Both in tall glass-sized objects. Quantities estimated as I prefer the eyeballing method. :D