User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Apparently my husband won a greenhouse in an online auction. This is legit, we've bought many things from this auction. I never considered going as far as a greenhouse before but I'm very excited, it's 8x10.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

In my backyard I have plenty of what is a certain sub-type of Myosotis. It is has so mini flowers that from far they don't even look as flowers.

Likes The Cat, Powehi, Luminous, ceecee liked this post

Kyle has been planted. it's main body isnt doing well, but it's self detatched areas are growing well in the soil. so hopefully it will live. I'd rather like it to take over that little section around the mossy stone.
    I am The Cat; who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me...
    The Cat is a fey, mercurial thing, given to fits of pique, moody silences, and eerie displays.

But it's just the price I pay
    Destiny is calling me
    Open up my eager eyes
    'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside...

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Newton the fig. He’s punderful.

Chase the adventure. Cherish the joy.

Cu·ri·ous
    adjective
    1. Eager to know or learn something.
    2. Strange; unusual.

INTP ~ 9w1 2w1 5w6 so/sx ~ Burned Hufflepuff
    Ti > Fe > Fi > Si > Ne = Se > Te = Ni

Somehow, these are still alive two years later. The weak died off long ago and the hardy spread their wings.

These sad fucks probably need some fresh soil nutrients.
    Likes Powehi liked this post

Nice plants! All my plants die because I forget to water them... So my plant is a tree outside the window, tomorrow I will take a photo, lol.
    Audrey.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I have one plant in my entire house.

A 20 year old orange tree. Its a pain to pull outside in the summer. Its also highly weaponized with 2 inch hypodermic needle like thorns. Yes, it is currently next to my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    I have one plant in my entire house.

A 20 year old orange tree. Its a pain to pull outside in the summer. Its also highly weaponized with 2 inch hypodermic needle like thorns. Yes, it is currently next to my computer.
    Holy fuck.
    Likes Maou liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I dug up the sod bordering the existing large shrubs and next to the large pot I moved to its current position during my quarantine, adding perennials (and a few annuals that were not needed at my store that I put in my yard instead), and then planted veggies (peas, carrots, and radishes) in the large pot the third week of April. And just got my first crop of radishes today!!!!

"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Hermit of the Forest, Powehi, ceecee liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Also bought three little coleus plants to sit in a planter in the little pantry/entryway, which you can barely see on the opposite side of this window. They're already double the size of when I took this pic the third week in April.

"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Powehi liked this post