User Tag List

First 2345 Last

It was below zero last night and I forgot about my poor little juniper bonsai that I've been wintering on the porch. I probably murdered him. He is my second bonsai victim, so I guess I'm well on my way to serial killer status.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    479 sx/so

This is the kind of aquarium I'm interested in I think. @_@ I enjoy the plants and the shrimps

Weep not poor children
    For life is this way
    Murdering beauty and passions

ESFP 4w3 7w8 9w8 sx/so
    Se>Fi>Si>Fe>Te>Ni=Ne>Ti

I like my town with a little drop of poison:
    Nobody knows, they're lining up to go insane...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post

This is the kind of aquarium I'm interested in I think. @_@ I enjoy the plants and the shrimps
    It's beautiful. I'm enamoured. I am the one who climbed all the way to the top to be alone for a week in the volcano.

Also, I've always loved this song.
    Likes The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Guess we’re growing cranberries this year!
    “ Rise up and raise the iron roof off
    Now, Rise up and riot 'til the bomb drops
    Now, Rise up the time is right to sound off, so
    Rise with me, rise with me, rise with me (RISE UP!)”
    Likes Saprophytic Aphrodite liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    It was below zero last night and I forgot about my poor little juniper bonsai that I've been wintering on the porch. I probably murdered him. He is my second bonsai victim, so I guess I'm well on my way to serial killer status.
    I killed him, Gilbert.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

There are hooks in the ceiling of my new apartment and more light, so I thought of getting some hanging plants. I don't really know how to have plants, but it would be good perhaps.
    bunny omi

"Powehi means “the adorned fathomless dark creation” or “embellished dark source of unending creation” and comes from the Kumulipo, an 18th century Hawaiian creation chant. A Hawaiian name given to the very first scientific confirmation of a black hole."

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    479 sx/so

the succulents are doing better in the south side of the house. they are greedy for the sun

Weep not poor children
    For life is this way
    Murdering beauty and passions

ESFP 4w3 7w8 9w8 sx/so
    Se>Fi>Si>Fe>Te>Ni=Ne>Ti

I like my town with a little drop of poison:
    Nobody knows, they're lining up to go insane...

Likes Luminous, Hermit of the Forest liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Rearranged several plants a few months ago to my bedroom (two types of choleus on lower shelf here are doing well in low light levels), and a few days ago a newly purchased crocus pot was blooming.

"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

If anyone would like to grow some of your own greens (lettuce, spinach, kale..) now, even with snow on the ground, this is a great method.

Some food security seems like it would be a good idea right now for most people. Before I had raised beds - I did exactly this method just for salad greens, it works. I have a much bigger hoop house now and I grow several of the more hardy greens all winter long. This can be done even in the snow, even in single digits temps.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes cascadeco, The Cat liked this post

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Ahhhhh I love plants, but I've been struggling to maintain this guy in particular

All of my plants have not been doing fantastically for the last couple of weeks (I'm debating on watering them more), but this guy in particular has had a rough time for the last year at least. Not sure how it's managed to survive. Used to be a hanging plant, but in an air conditioning incident I ended up dropping it and cracking the shell that it sits in. The plant is very clearly unhappy, taking it off the window seems to have helped a bit though (I sort of had to because it fell again and cracked more).
    -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert