• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fried Chicken Fight (Popeye's vs. KFC)

Popeye's or KFC?

• Popeyes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • KFC

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member

39918093_1993086790759308_9129238353865080832_o.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Red Robin is ok, I just find them horrendously overpriced on their specialty burgers, so I've stopped going there.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Red Robin is ok, I just find them horrendously overpriced on their specialty burgers, so I've stopped going there.

We use to get the tavern burgers which are smaller and cheaper plus a salad so it was never too bad. Even the Impossible burger is as expensive as the gourmet burgers so it's a occasional thing. Neither of us eat much beef at all anymore.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Should I admit this?

Hi, my name is Luminous and I've never been to a Red Robin or a Popeye's. Also, I haven't been to KFC since I was a child. Please don't judge me too harshly! *lip quivers*

The Cat

Staff member
Should I admit this?

Hi, my name is Luminous and I've never been to a Red Robin or a Popeye's. Also, I haven't been to KFC since I was a child. Please don't judge me too harshly! *lip quivers*

Jack in the box is what the people really want

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
There's a Popeyes just down the street from me, so that's probably where I'd go. :shrug:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jack in the box is what the people really want

Yes. They won't even laugh at you if you order a sausage breakfast burrito with no sausage.

But I say, Give me Taco John's or give me death!!!!!!

The Cat

Staff member
True. Eating excessive amount of Jack in the box would be a way to by boosting my immune system through torture and brute force.

I guess you could try some gluten free backhands to the face?:happy2:

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Should I admit this?

I’ve never been to Popeye’s, and haven’t had KFC since I went off gluten over a decade ago.

I guess indirectly the people also really want diarrhea.

Curly fries = pain.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Should I admit this?

Dear Jesus God veggie burger on a half-shell....!!! WTH MAN

i mean, uh, oh, that's fine, sure.

At least the Porgs are happy.
30c4b8a634e57c077e3d9374309f2b5c