MBTI
    yupp

KFC is too salty
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so :hi:
    Likes Lark liked this post

So am I.
    I'm not crying... I'm just haunted by onions.
    Likes Stigmata, Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Of the two, Popeye's without question. They also carry deep fried Cajun turkey during the holidays, which really places them in a different category of chain chicken places. I personally prefer Lee's or a local chicken place.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    285 so/sp

I want to do a TypoC version of this so badly.

And I guess it's inflation, but damn it's hard to value my two cents
    As a kid I was idolizing millionaires and all the presidents

- Left at London

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    594 so/sp

Up until, probably, 6 months ago, my loyalty lied solely with House Popeyes, yet after having been reintroduced to the elder of House KFC recently, it has caused my loyalty to waiver and question whether or not the one they call "The Colonel" has dabbled in forbidden flavour magic -- His brew of chicken retains a juiciness and distinct flavor, yet at the expense of the skin looki ng like it was assembled by kindergarteners using primarily Elmer's glue, whereas Popeyes has a nice crunchy texture, yet if enjoyed any period outside of its initial preparation, it is better served as a weapon during a home invasion than with the sole intent of providing nourishment.

That said, Popeye's certainly bests the mighty Kingdom of The Colonel when it comes to the feeeex-in's (fixins' for the uninitiated)
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si
    Likes ceecee liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    594 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    I want to do a TypoC version of this so badly.

The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    I don't like fast food chains at all and I never eat there.
    Nor do I, with the occasional exception of getting a sandwich at Subway when I am travelling. But then I avoid eating out at all whenever possible.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

I’ve never been to Popeyes but KFC is fast food. I eat fast food at times for the convenience factor but certainly never as a preference over a decent meal at a real restaurant.
    Likes Lark, Yuu liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

I do make my own fried chicken and it’s better than both.

I only had popeye)’s and I like ut better than KFC. But I don’t like KFC muc at all. They are too expensive and the chicken has littke mea5 on it.
    “ Rise up and raise the iron roof off
    Now, Rise up and riot 'til the bomb drops
    Now, Rise up the time is right to sound off, so
    Rise with me, rise with me, rise with me (RISE UP!)”

blackbird, fly Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Somebody else nailed why I like Popeye's so much better. It's so much crispier. KFC often has soggy skin, even if you get extra crispy, especially with breasts. And Popeye's also gives you a "spicy" option, which is way better than "extra crispy" chicken that isn't really crispy. I mean, I like heat anyway.

Chick-fil-a is better than both (dodgy politics aside), but I've never seen a Chick-fil-a on an interstate. It also occupies a sliightly different niche. They have fried chicken sandwiches and nuggets, but they don't have stuff like legs and breasts. So I'd justify it's exclusion on the fact that it's a matter of comparing apples to ranges. You can't really compare something that doesn't sell the same kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Nor do I, with the occasional exception of getting a sandwich at Subway when I am travelling. But then I avoid eating out at all whenever possible.
    What if you're on the interstate and the rest stop doesn't have a Subway? My recent travels along Interstate-80 established that Popeye's isn't bad for what it is. It's certainly not healthy, but it's tasty enough. So much better than KFC. Kentucky should stick to Bourbon.

On the East Coast, there also used to be Roy Rogers. They still have a few along Interstate-80 (but they were way more common in the 90s). I think I last had some when I moved to Chicago, and I wasn't impressed; though I liked it as a kid.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi