• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Random Pictures ~Cakes Takes

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was just wondering about you. :D

This is an excellent thread. I may have to post some strange shots I took on my latest visit to DC.

D.C. pics you say. I wanna see. =) When were you in D.C?

So Cakes, is there any snow on Sandia atm? I'm going to be visiting in a few weeks the ABQ area and must get my fix of western snow!!!

I went outside and looked just for you. ;) There isn't a whole lot, at all. It's warm here. Sorry. =(

Coming to the 505, eh? Sweet. =D Visiting friends, family, business?

OooOO! Wait a minute! You come for the green chili! :smile:

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
Green chili yes!!!! Business number 2! Friends might be 3 if they are around. Most moved away...

None up on Sandia:(:(:(

If I remember to upload my pictures to this computer later from my laptop, I will post a few.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hehe.

picture.php

Kangas! Here's one I took earlier this year. :)
I swear I'm only lazy like this 50% of the time. :smile:
Check out the one on his back. xD

kangaabqre-size.jpg

I know you're a vegetarian, but I wonder what kangaroo tastes like. :thinking:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha!!! oh no....now i wonder too!! and i don't wanna wonder...sweet baby kangas who i love so much. i would never eat them.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
haha!!! oh no....now i wonder too!! and i don't wanna wonder...sweet baby kangas who i love so much. i would never eat them.

Do you eat couch potatoes? I've been thinking about it trying them. We should try an experiment no?

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
Winter Wonderland from this week at my house. Almost made me feel like I was back in MT. Now I need to update a few songs...

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You NC folks got more snow than we have up here :D Bastiges!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Kangas! Here's one I took earlier this year. :)
I swear I'm only lazy like this 50% of the time. :smile:
Check out the one on his back. xD

kangaabqre-size.jpg

I know you're a vegetarian, but I wonder what kangaroo tastes like. :thinking:

It seems the Australian animals have also learnt the Australian way of life. :)

You got Red kangaroos in your photo. They are huge. Mine are just normal gray ones. Is that from a zoo?

Kangaroo tastes good. It is like beef with more flavour and less fat. Crocodile is interesting too.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
A few from my DC collection since I am on my laptop;)

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

K I need some sleep now as my biological clock is ****** up.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It seems the Australian animals have also learnt the Australian way of life. :)

You got Red kangaroos in your photo. They are huge. Mine are just normal gray ones. Is that from a zoo?

Kangaroo tastes good. It is like beef with more flavour and less fat. Crocodile is interesting too.

Yeah, zoo pics from back in April '08.

Can you buy kangaroo jerky there? If so, would it be too much to ask if you could send me some? Oooh! Croc too if you can get it in the jerky form. Please. :cheese: I has a paypal account. :smile: I'm so curious, haha.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Yeah, zoo pics from back in April '08.

Can you buy kangaroo jerky there? If so, would it be too much to ask if you could send me some? Oooh! Croc too if you can get it in the jerky form. Please. :cheese: I has a paypal account. :smile: I'm so curious, haha.

haha, I found a site with it :). I didn't know they made it. They have croc jerky too.

Jerky

I'll look next time I'm shopping and see if there is any on the shelves.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I got bored last night :).
P103013022.jpg

I promise I will post some daytime photos some time too :). There is just something cool about night.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Taken just after sunset on long exposure, no moon and really light cloud. Have a light at the back of the house that flood fills the yard also, hence the trees being lit from underneath (which is not really normal :)). All the colours seem to come out at night and in the evening, one reason why I like using the camera then.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
That picture with the stars, red-orange swirls, and trees... something about that sky seems magical. I really like the effect, it somehow makes me think of various fantasy settings, science fiction, and mythology all at once.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got bored last night :).
P103013022.jpg

Beauteous, Noigmn. I must see the skies of Australia before I die. :) Do you have any of The Southern Cross?

And, I guess I could order jerky from that one site, but I think you know...

P.S.: This thread really does need a new title. I'm open to suggestions. :cheese:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Beauteous, Noigmn. I must see the skies of Australia before I die. :) Do you have any of The Southern Cross?

And, I guess I could order jerky from that one site, but I think you know...

P.S.: This thread really does need a new title. I'm open to suggestions. :cheese:

hehe, yeh the site was to acknowledge its existence. :)

The sunset has been that colour for weeks. Had some really amazing ones. I keep wanting someone to remove the tree in the neighbours house which is blocking my view of it. :)

hmm, I did have southern cross photo somewhere, can take one though.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
Don't think we need a new name.

Before dinner I will post a few a found in the depths. Kudos to anyone who guesses their locations!

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg