• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Random Pictures ~Cakes Takes

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I snatched up this lil' guy as he was getting a sip of water on the leaf of tree. I took him back to my car, snapped a couple of shots; then let him free. ^^

purdybf2-2.jpg

purdybf-1.jpg

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks ^^ I'm only getting started. More macro pics to come after these messages...

[youtube=P3N7kHL6kCA]Tide-Commercial[/youtube]

[youtube=HcZY7bzdhW0]Delicious![/youtube]

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I caught one, and had to kill it and pin it for my entomology class.

:sad:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
*tear T_0* brb
DJ_Hyles_lineata_July_03.jpg

I caught one of these adorable fellers with my bare hands in the Los Padres National Forest and my friend Shane had to put him in the death jar for me, and watching it die was :sad:^100

Pinning insects... :thumbdown:

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Woah! The detail you can get is amazing. The texture of the frame of his wing. Astonishing.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
DJ_Hyles_lineata_July_03.jpg

I caught one of these adorable fellers with my bare hands in the Los Padres National Forest and my friend Shane had to put him in the death jar for me, and watching it die was :sad:^100

Pinning insects... :thumbdown:

Looks kinda like a moth. :shock: Beautiful nonetheless.

Awww :(

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These dolls freak me the hell out. With their eyes that open and close. *shivers*

freakybaby.jpg

freakybaby2.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Babydolls always have a creepy look to them that I admire.. :D