• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If given the choice which would you rather eat

which would you rather eat

• Total voters

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is that all this restaurant serves?!

*throws menu*

*knocks everything off table*

*sees "We only serve shrimp scampi, shrimp Alfredo, or jambalaya" sign in window, and feels ashamed*

Really though, I'm an insanely finicky eater. I'd go with "none of the above" and then ask for a grilled cheese.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scampi on gluten free pasta.

Else jambalaya.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shrimp Alfredo!!!

Shrimp-Alfredo-4-3.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Is that all this restaurant serves?!

*throws menu*

*knocks everything off table*

*sees "We only serve shrimp scampi, shrimp Alfredo, or jambalaya" sign in window, and feels ashamed*

Really though, I'm an insanely finicky eater. I'd go with "none of the above" and then ask for a grilled cheese.

I can make you a grilled cheese

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Asian rice noodles are the best AND come in so many varieties.

I haven't had asian rice noodles with any cuisine outside of asian, but maybe should try them with other things.

Though I'm pretty lucky where I live, as Trader Joes has a pretty decent GF rice and quinoa pasta, and whole foods has an interesting red lentil GF one that is pretty good (though I don't recommend reheating it -- like most pastas the consistency gets really weird if trying to use it as a leftover, but the GF pastas especially are worse reheated).

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I haven't had asian rice noodles with any cuisine outside of asian, but maybe should try them with other things.

Though I'm pretty lucky where I live, as Trader Joes has a pretty decent GF rice and quinoa pasta, and whole foods has an interesting red lentil GF one that is pretty good (though I don't recommend reheating it -- like most pastas the consistency gets really weird if trying to use it as a leftover, but the GF pastas especially are worse reheated).

Do you have celiac disease?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you have celiac disease?

No I don't (or.. I'm assuming it's just an intolerance); however I went gluten free about 1.5 years ago in order to see if it was what had been causing my increased knee pain/inflammation over the years. And, my knees became quite good/ normal, vs prior to going GF feeling I was becoming an arthritic old woman prior to 40. Maybe 3-4 times since then I've had something - either a minute amt of gluten (cocktail sauce was the first time this happened, I ate a bite before realizing it had wheat in it), or just something that must have had trace amts as my knees flared up again for a day or so. It's weird, but you know, it makes me feel better so I haven't even bothered getting a celiac test done / don't intend to. My diet's a lot more nutritious now anyway.

Edit: I had also been having weird digestion/bowels for a few years prior, at least, though had been unaware it was considered abnormal; so when I learned it was abnormal, I started researching gluten intolerance and saw that joint pain was another symptom, so that is why I started with removing gluten. (incidentally my digestion is now quite normal compared to how it had become)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
No I don't (or.. I'm assuming it's just an intolerance); however I went gluten free about 1.5 years ago in order to see if it is what had been causing my increased knee pain/inflammation over the years. And, my knees became quite good/ normal, vs prior to going GF feeling I was becoming an arthritic old woman prior to 40. Maybe 3-4 times since then I've had something - either a minute amt of gluten (cocktail sauce was the first time this happened, I ate a bite before realizing it had wheat in it), or just something that must have had trace amts as my knees flared up again for a day or so. It's weird, but you know, it makes me feel better so I haven't even bothered getting a celiac test done / don't intend to. My diet's a lot more nutritious now anyway.

Ah I was just curious. Glad your knee is better

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
shrimp scampi because it is delicious :3.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

The teeny tiny avocados from TJ's are my current favorite thing at TJ's, not including the organic soft wheat bread.

Oh scampi to answer the question.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Assuming there's heat to it, the Jambalya.

Extra points if I can have it with white wine. There is no stronger aphrodisiac than shrimp and white wine.