User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Yes, I'd love that! Thank you!
    Alright, here's all the ones I use. I use Fitness Blender the most.

Fitness blender
    Yoga with Adriene
    Fightmaster Yoga
    Fitness Marshall
    Betty Rocker (This one I can't say I believe in her strict philosophy food-wise, but overall I love her work outs and recipes sometimes.)

These are the ones I use the most. Sometimes it helps to just search for what you want like "lower back stretches" or "10 minute burn out work out" and find new channels that way.

Here's a few cooking channels I like as well for shits and giggles:

YouTube Healthy microwave meals, but I like his channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BrothersGreenEats Lots of frugal options on this site
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC17...VxTSDcldUBBlRg the website is amazing and with more variety too, same name
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8...beAYB3zYA_jRKg ditto for this one, website is lovely with most of the recipes I've tried being really on-point, especially the bagel recipe recently and the black bean brownies.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge
    Likes Luminous, Snow as White liked this post

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm trying to focus more on breathing style meditation, and sun salutations. Keeping up fast paced walking for distances. Also trying to get back into a healthy diet after xmas and crisis.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"
    Likes kyuuei, highlander liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I am off to a good start. I got out on three runs last week, as the weather was milder; then I went on a run today. Hopefully I'll get another one in later this week but if I don't, it's not a biggie. The main thing is that each day I *have* in fact at least done something indoors, if not multiple things, even if it's just a few sets of reps using some 7 pound weights that I have.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes StrawberryBoots liked this post

MBTI
    🐼
    Enneagram
    295 sx/sp
    Socionics
    🐼 Fi

I've been pretty good at making sure I workout 5 or so days a week. I did an hour of belly dancing on Sunday and 30 minutes yesterday.
    ✦ᏖᏒᎥᎮ ค ℓιɬɬℓɛ Ꮭıɠɧɬ ʄคŋɬคʂɬıƈ✦ -: ✦ :- ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ❋-: ✦ :-★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    * ・゚ ・゚ * ⊱9w1✶S✶2w1✶X✶5w6⊰ * ・゚ ・゚ *
    ✦Շђєяє คяє ๓σяє тнιηﻭѕ ιη нєανєη αη∂ єαятн Շђαη คяє ∂яєαмт σƒ ιη уσυя ρнιℓσѕσρну.✦
    Likes highlander, cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

In 2019 I have committed to weight loss and maintenance. In August of last year I was 186.7 (height 5'5" ish) and started making little changes to my diet to get better. Smaller portions, more water, etc. I was riding my bike to work 5 days a week 6 miles round trip with hills. l started a 30 day jump rope challenge in September at 179 with change. In October I had to get surgery on an ingrown toenail that then kept healing badly.

Despite all that I still managed to drop down to 176.6 January 1st and started a new 4 week challenge by Jump Rope Dudes that blends jump rope and calisthenics. I finish week 1 today and I'm so encouraged by my progress! I was able to get down once to 157 and gained it all back. My end goal is to be at least down in the 140s with number less important than having a lean, healthy body and for exercise to be an every day part of my life. I want to learn more about nutrition and just stay committed to taking better care of myself.
    Likes highlander, StrawberryBoots liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I'm on the right trajectory. I gained a few during the holidays but last year, I ended up losing around 15 pounds. I'm working out on a regular basis, doing stretching exercises and currently am on a six week medically supervised diet, which I'm hopeful will keep me accountable. I'm going to sleep earlier and really trying to get 7 or 8 hours. I should make good progress over the next couple of months towards a more healthy lifestyle.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Popping in with an update:

Week 1 Day 1: 176.6
    Week 2 Day 1: 173.3
    Likes StrawberryBoots, Snow as White liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I do rock climbing but I always sort of fall out of it in the winter due to seasonal depression combined with school work. I'm trying to make this winter different.

MBTI
    🐼
    Enneagram
    295 sx/sp
    Socionics
    🐼 Fi

I really like this lady's belly dance workout videos: YouTube
    ✦ᏖᏒᎥᎮ ค ℓιɬɬℓɛ Ꮭıɠɧɬ ʄคŋɬคʂɬıƈ✦ -: ✦ :- ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ❋-: ✦ :-★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    * ・゚ ・゚ * ⊱9w1✶S✶2w1✶X✶5w6⊰ * ・゚ ・゚ *
    ✦Շђєяє คяє ๓σяє тнιηﻭѕ ιη нєανєη αη∂ єαятн Շђαη คяє ∂яєαмт σƒ ιη уσυя ρнιℓσѕσρну.✦

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Ohh, I like this thread!

So at the start of January I decided to try some health changes. I've been having congestion issues and I think they have been related to a food allergy. :c So at the start of January I eliminated dairy and wheat as they were the two main culprits. after considering I realized that sugar is usually paired with either or both of these so why not toss that onto the pile as well.

So far day 27 and I haven't had any of the above. I also started incorporating exercise into my weekly and if I possibly can, daily life. I've been so focused on studying for school that I basically have sat the past year. Yeeeshhh not good.

I would love to lose some weight but the majority of my goal now is creating a good healthy foundation for future achievements. I found a good book and have been following a kind of podcast.

Wed we are doing a cooking class to learn some Indian recipes and I've decided that so long as I keep my portions healthy that it will be ok to give these foods a try. It will also be a good time to see how my congestion is.

Another reason I am getting rid of these foods is because with gluten (bread and pasta esp) and dairy (cheeeeses) I have a hard time stopping to eat way too often. Whereas my meals without these options... it's super easy for me to be like oh I'm fine now. And i immediately stop.
    Likes Luminous, StrawberryBoots liked this post