• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

post snacks of your country

Lark

I wasnt sure were to post this, as I know there's a sugary american candy blog, it could go in entertainment even as candy is definitely about something more than eating and snacking, then again its not strictly candy that I'm talking about, maybe the snacks are something else.

Anyway, have at it, snacks of your country, as distinctive as possible please. Points if its unheard of or cant be got easily outside of your borders.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I wasnt sure were to post this, as I know there's a sugary american candy blog, it could go in entertainment even as candy is definitely about something more than eating and snacking, then again its not strictly candy that I'm talking about, maybe the snacks are something else.

Anyway, have at it, snacks of your country, as distinctive as possible please. Points if its unheard of or cant be got easily outside of your borders.

I have a BABY BOTTLE POP! That ive been eating.

Every time I start eating it again I sing that song (which Im sure is very annoying to all around me). These were THE SHIT when I was a kid and they are coming back. Woooohoooo!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am relatively sure this is endemic.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Gavottes"... a French snack that is luckily available in most chain grocery stores in the U.S. and (I'm assuming) Canada. Essentially, these are crunchy little mini "crepes" that are filled with Boursin cheese-and-garlic spread. Very addictive. I have to hurry past the salty snacks aisle when I'm in the supermarket to avoid getting these.

51DNddIyWdL._SY355_.jpg

They come in other flavors, too, like basil pesto filling and bacon/mozzarella...

gamme-salee.png

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am going to intentionally post stuff I see, but no one has ever heard of. I grew up in an area, where old time candy was more popular than the shit America has today. So Ill post some of it.

rap_snacks_lead_tre3rd

71HoDyolg4L._SY450_.jpg

bjg.jpg

images

Kas

Fabula rasa
Faworki- Angel wings

polish_faworki_or_chrust_1.jpg

Chocolate covered plums
images

Krówki- literally "little cows", semi-soft toffee candies.

images

Ptasie mleczko- soft chocolate-covered candy filled with soft meringue or milk

ptasie-mleczko-waniliowe-wedel-380g-1.jpg

Cukierki-Kukulki-Wawel.jpg