User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Is it kool if i jump in half way through this?

I've been tracking what i eat on myfitnesspal, ignoring when it yells at me lol.

I also downloaded that cute as fuck water app, holy shit he's so kyute.

Haven't been exercising cuz school, but as soon as i get out for the summer, i'm gonna get gainz
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

Enneagram
    8w9

20.5 lbs down.
    Likes kyuuei, Metis, Falcarius, Tilt liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Histamine rebound is a real thing. I've had to quit all of my allergy medications. Working on systematic exposure therapy + herbal means of symptomatic relief. I hope to be able to run again in the near future.

Went to a swordfighting tournament and felt pretty gassed after it. Somehow I need to build up my stamina. Able to work out for 10 minutes at a time + some stretching before I break out into hives. But the weather is getting warmer and warmer, and I'm slowly working on it.

I had a great encounter with a lady with a phD in Sherlock Holmes at the tournament. At first I had thought us friendemies (not by my choice, but just due to her actions and words... saving face for the sake of the group, with no real love between us) and despite talking to others about the scenarios observed, I decided to stay neutral to it and wait with a cautious eye. But now, I believe that perhaps she is just somehow even more awkward around other women than I am myself. And thus, the turn-around, and I am with a new acquaintance that is quite nice and friendly in all reality. Which is good, because I still need to fight this person at tournaments hahaha.

Lots to get done this week, including more deep cleaning and re-arranging the bedroom to hopefully provide a more functional space in it. Pouring through books as well, and then there's traveling to be booked.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

I started a squat and plank challenge that is surely going to kill me.
    It's day 4 and I can already see I've made a huge mistake.
    I'll let you know if I make it through the final week which consists of almost 1,000 squats and nearly 20 minutes of planking.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    I started a squat and plank challenge that is surely going to kill me.
    It's day 4 and I can already see I've made a huge mistake.
    I'll let you know if I make it through the final week which consists of almost 1,000 squats and nearly 20 minutes of planking.
    I have a personal challenge of 1000 squats, 1000 press ups, 1000 lunges, 1000 sit ups
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    Falcarius only managed sub-22 minute 5k about 6 times last year and this is so far this year his 5k results:

28/04/2018 21:05
    21/04/2018 21:30
    07/04/2018 22:00
    31/03/2018 22:57
    10/03/2018 21:47
    24/02/2018 20:43
    17/02/2018 21:22
    03/02/2018 23:17
    27/01/2018 21:25
    20/01/2018 21:20
    13/01/2018 21:36
    This is great. We did a 5k on Sunday, my time was 00:37:57 so you are doing much better than me.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Enneagram
    8w9

22 lbs lost.

I was walking through the house yesterday in my bra and underwear, and my 6-year-old son said "Mommy, you're wiggly" and started laughing, so I have that going for me.

I should have turned around and screamed at him "it's all your fault!" Instead, I laughed with him and then pretended I wasn't a little sad inside.

I probably shouldn't have had ice cream after my squats today.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I obviously am not part of this 'challenge', but since it's relevant to fitness and it's something I have recently implemented, I just wanted to mention that for the past roughly 2 weeks I've started just doing planks, and when in plank, moving my feet one at a time away from my body, back and forth, as years ago I'd seen a video about how it's good for abs / a good sit-up alternative. Well let me tell you... sit-ups are worthless compared to this. I gained stomach muscle tone within the first week (granted, I am one who puts on muscle relatively quickly/easily, but still), and it also tones pretty much every other muscle in my body. Highly recommend.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Peter Deadpan, Metis, Tilt liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I obviously am not part of this 'challenge', but since it's relevant to fitness and it's something I have recently implemented, I just wanted to mention that for the past roughly 2 weeks I've started just doing planks, and when in plank, moving my feet one at a time away from my body, back and forth, as years ago I'd seen a video about how it's good for abs / a good sit-up alternative. Well let me tell you... sit-ups are worthless compared to this. I gained stomach muscle tone within the first week (granted, I am one who puts on muscle relatively quickly/easily, but still), and it also tones pretty much every other muscle in my body. Highly recommend.
    If you're only going to do 3 exercises, do planks, burpees, and squats. They all have such a broad impact on overall health and tone.

I love planks, it's the only thing I excel at naturally.
    Likes cascadeco liked this post