User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    Nah, it's not about routine. My body wants to rise when the sun is setting. I was telling someone the other day that maybe I come from a long line of night watchmen. That would explain why I feel most at home under a night sky.

I could nap in the sun all day, too.

Right now, I can't really arrange a sleeping pattern like that, but hopefully in the future.

Meanwhile, I keep having to struggle to reset.
    I see. There may be some benefit in you considering night shift work.. I work overnights. While I DO like being awake during the day--the mornings are NOT that time. With the exception of a rare sunrise I've enjoyed I've overwhelmingly enjoyed sunsets far more. I currently work as a nurse 7pm-7am, and switch to a teenager-style schedule on my off-days.. sleeping till 10-11am from going to bed at 2-4am. I really like this routine and I feel more tired when I go to bed before midnight. Always have. Some people are just built for night shift... and the cool thing is, we usually get compensated money-wise for that natural rhythm.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Socionics
    EIE Ni

Trying to cut back on crappy eating... maybe I can discipline myself to get six-pack abs...

I could only do 17 push-ups at a time when 2018 began. Now I can do 43.

I started by using this video as a rough guide and inspirational focal point:

Likes Beorn, Ingrid in grids, Metis liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

FUUUUU march is cold!!! WHY IS IT SO COLD STILL?! I hate the cold so muuuch ;_; I'm definitely retiring to Mexico later on in life!! I could have just said Fuck off February and been on the beach every damn day.

But alas, it's cold as fuck, and I'm stuck here. Will do my wrap ups and write ups, but as a short stint of things: I've been chugging along pretty well with my stretches, work outs are not 5 days a week still but are at least more consistent and I still think this is a goal I can hit when the weather warms up, and Ive been eating rather healthy yummy foods and spring cleaning as well!

We went rock wall climbing yesterday, and it was really fun. I suck at bouldering! My hands are so incredibly weak haha. But trying to follow a small trail was entertaining, and I think I might try it again in the near future. I had bought a harness from the flea market a year or so ago for $10 and that was cool because I didn't need to rent the gym's smelly $9 equipment.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    FUUUUU march is cold!!! WHY IS IT SO COLD STILL?! I hate the cold so muuuch ;_; I'm definitely retiring to Mexico later on in life!! I could have just said Fuck off February and been on the beach every damn day.

But alas, it's cold as fuck, and I'm stuck here. Will do my wrap ups and write ups, but as a short stint of things: I've been chugging along pretty well with my stretches, work outs are not 5 days a week still but are at least more consistent and I still think this is a goal I can hit when the weather warms up, and Ive been eating rather healthy yummy foods and spring cleaning as well!

We went rock wall climbing yesterday, and it was really fun. I suck at bouldering! My hands are so incredibly weak haha. But trying to follow a small trail was entertaining, and I think I might try it again in the near future. I had bought a harness from the flea market a year or so ago for $10 and that was cool because I didn't need to rent the gym's smelly $9 equipment.
    ikr, fuk dis shyt
    Likes kyuuei liked this post

How are you doing with your healthy habits, TypoC?

I haven't been eating broccoli as much lately, but I've been eating spring mix.

It's asparagus season around here. Might be nice to start eating that, too.
    Likes Tater liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    Most of my goals for 2018 are not health related, but here are my ones that are:

+ Commit to taking SNRI for 12 months

+ Trial Neurofolin for 2 months

+ Find a new psychologist

+ Be generally more proactive in managing eating disorder recovery and anxiety/panic disorder - set aside time each week to go over therapy notes

+ 30-day yoga challenge
    Checking in...

I've been taking the SNRI fairly consistently. My new three month supply of the Neurofolin (L-methylfolate) arrived. I've started back on that too. Feels good.

I gave up on finding a new psychologist. It feels a lot like dating at this stage, and I just don't have the energy or desire to do it.

As for yoga, I've been doing basic asana sequences first thing in the morning and right before bed. I feel back in rhythm and my flexibility is improving. Although, I feel it's time to branch out and challenge myself a little more.

As for the ED recovery management, things have gone well on that front. With the ebbs and flows of stress, there's some flare-ups, but nothing I can't ride through and manage.

Edit: Just realised I haven't had a panic attack in a long time too. Win!
    Likes Beorn, Tater, Red Memories, SD45T-2 liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    215 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I know this isn't exactly "physical health", but I want to work on finding an inner positive voice. I guess in a sense that's called raising my self-confidence. XD

After all,
    How can you run from what is inside of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Winter Dream View Post
    I know this isn't exactly "physical health", but I want to work on finding an inner positive voice. I guess in a sense that's called raising my self-confidence. XD
    As @Stigmata always says, "Be the ball and throw yourself."
    Likes Red Memories liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

A few goals:
    Start calorie counting. I don't intend on getting super strict about it, but I want to be more cognizant of my intake.
    Be more active. Specifically, I want to actively exercise as opposed to passively exercise. Like do more than walking long distances.
    Remove soda from my diet. My soda drinking hasn't been excessive but I won't lose much by getting rid of it. (Except weight.)
    Stand by more often. I think I am too quick to jump in and try to solve things. It leads to over extending myself.
    I am currently looking for someone to give me an in depth typing. Willing to pay money.